How Did You Find Us?

You guys didn't get your free stuff yet? Personally.....I'm just here posting to get the count up....next time the opportunity arises, I'm gonna' hammer JB until I get that free bag o' tees. I can't believe you have to post 10 times for tees, that's just way too many posts in a month...and I have to have a HC of under 24? Ridiculous!
For some reason the ones that post tens of thousands of posts per year (no matter what the content, ie...what are you eating or drinking) are usually the ones asked to test products for THP. Could THP be wanting those eyeballs and frequent posters 'cause they are looking for a big bucks buy out, or to go public with an IPO?

10,000 posts x 2 minutes each = 20,000 minutes / 60 = 333 hours / 37.5 hour work week = 8.9 full time employee weeks of posting.
Are frequent posters unemployed?

Dude...you DID know I was being sarcastic RIGHT??? I mean, it was a joke about a Bag O' Tees.... IPO? Really???? I don't think you get the guys around here.

Please see my signature below...I only have 169 posts (some were welcomes, some were threads I started with questions, some were when I asked questions to other testers, and some were just talk back and forth with other members... again.... see my signature

I will add to this. I have a moderately high post count now, but it was not always like this, but I have been in on a number of testings, golf-balls, protien bars, even the Swing Thought band, and most of these were when my count was considerably lower. It isn't about massive post count, but about activity, and lest be honest, at 1 post every 4 days, you are NOT active. I average 40 times as much as you, and I am unable to post from 12 at night until 7 at night due to my schedule.
Dude...you DID know I was being sarcastic RIGHT??? I mean, it was a joke about a Bag O' Tees.... IPO? Really???? I don't think you get the guys around here.

Please see my signature below...I only have 169 posts (some were welcomes, some were threads I started with questions, some were when I asked questions to other testers, and some were just talk back and forth with other members... again.... see my signature

For some reason the ones that post tens of thousands of posts per year (no matter what the content, ie...what are you eating or drinking) are usually the ones asked to test products for THP. Could THP be wanting those eyeballs and frequent posters 'cause they are looking for a big bucks buy out, or to go public with an IPO?

10,000 posts x 2 minutes each = 20,000 minutes / 60 = 333 hours / 37.5 hour work week = 8.9 full time employee weeks of posting.

Wow, if you spent as much time posting as you did coming up with these conspiracy theories you could probably have more than 90-something posts. Seriously man? This is what you come up with because you are butt hurt over not getting to test something?

This mad me literally laugh out loud.

I should have stayed out of this thread, now that the blood is boiling, I'm going to bite the old tongue.

I found THP looking for Nickent reviews, I stayed at THP because I found a COMMUNITY of some very cool people that many of which I consider to now be my friends. I post as much as I do because of the people, not the testing. Its just a great place to be.

I should have stayed out of this thread, now that the blood is boiling, I'm going to bite the old tongue.

I found THP looking for Nickent reviews, I stayed at THP because I found a COMMUNITY of some very cool people that many of which I consider to now be my friends. I post as much as I do because of the people, not the testing. Its just a great place to be.

Good post Jman. I think that's the reason that most of us active members stuck around.

Ditto...I got sent here when looking at iron reviews. Ended up staying because this was a place I could talk about my obsession with this silly game as well as the fact that I got support from random people I didnt know and who didnt know me while I was going through a rough patch. I love THP.

Wow, if you spent as much time posting as you did coming up with these conspiracy theories you could probably have more than 90-something posts. Seriously man? This is what you come up with because you are butt hurt over not getting to test something?

This mad me literally laugh out loud.

It's not a conspiracy theory! There is nothing wrong with building a darn good website like THP, as there is nothing wrong with going public or agreeing to a buy out!

THP is by far the absolute best place to come to for independent informed reviews. And for those who can't take a joke, I wasn't begging for clubs, I already had my appt scheduled and purchased the G20's. Certainly don't need handouts but more than pleased to offer my thoughts on equipment if it helps someone.

I will post my thoughts on the Odyssey X-Act chipping wedge I purchased this week, played 9 holes so far and it's raining now so I will need a few more weeks.
Initial impression is the chipping wedge insert feels like my putter insert so that's a nice consistant feel, distance control will take a little more practice.

Stop lying... you came here for free putters... wait a minute. :D

I came here because when I did a search for the word "McRib" this site kept coming up. Why I have no idea. I also wanted the free swag because I love receiving a half a dozen of unmarked balls and/or divot repair tools. Forget the irons and drivers and stuff, I want some tchotchkes. And just for the blatantly clueless... *sarcasm*.

It's not a conspiracy theory! There is nothing wrong with building a darn good website like THP, as there is nothing wrong with going public or agreeing to a buy out!

THP is by far the absolute best place to come to for independent informed reviews. And for those who can't take a joke, I wasn't begging for clubs, I already had my appt scheduled and purchased the G20's. Certainly don't need handouts but more than pleased to offer my thoughts on equipment if it helps someone.

I will post my thoughts on the Odyssey X-Act chipping wedge I purchased this week, played 9 holes so far and it's raining now so I will need a few more weeks.
Initial impression is the chipping wedge insert feels like my putter insert so that's a nice consistant feel, distance control will take a little more practice.

Of course there's nothing wrong with going public or agreeing to a buyout, but you shouldn't have posted something like that without being here enough to judge the feel of the site. Were you here more, you would realize that JB and GG do not seem like the kind of people to do that. I encourage you to stick around and just make friends ad have fun. Enjoy the site for what it is and you'll enjoy it.

Stop lying... you came here for free putters... wait a minute. :D

I came here because when I did a search for the word "McRib" this site kept coming up. Why I have no idea. I also wanted the free swag because I love receiving a half a dozen of unmarked balls and/or divot repair tools. Forget the irons and drivers and stuff, I want some tchotchkes. And just for the blatantly clueless... *sarcasm*.

Lol. I bet you weren't the only one searching the McRib to find this site. It is certainly around here enough. :)

Lol. I bet you weren't the only one searching the McRib to find this site. It is certainly around here enough. :)

Food of the Gods. If they served it at the THP Outing dinner there would be a bunch of happy people.

There is nothing wrong with admitting that you are full of crap either. You know full well that your original post was seeping malicious intent, and now that you have realized nobody agrees with you, you are trying to make it look like a joke. Grow up.

Food of the Gods. If they served it at the THP Outing dinner there would be a bunch of happy people.

More than a few. I'm thinking of a number pretty close to 60. :D

There is nothing wrong with admitting that you are full of crap either. You know full well that your original post was seeping malicious intent, and now that you have realized nobody agrees with you, you are trying to make it look like a joke. Grow up.

"seeping malicious intent"???

Think you need to take a deep breath and chill out Jacob.

I think you need to think more carefully before you post, but what can ya do?
"seeping malicious intent"???

Think you need to take a deep breath and chill out Jacob.

Alright guys no need to fight. Condorll you should probably think a bit more before you post something like that, and Jacob, we can never be sure what he really meant/felt. He clearly made a mistake, but he tried to apologize so no need to jump down his throat.

It was few weeks ago, thru Facebook. To enter for testing Adams A12OS irons. I have to say, glad I joined up. Just to jot down my scores and for whatever else is on my mind. Hope everyone has a good weekend. L8R

Haha wow. Get a life buddy. That is the biggest joke I have ever heard. 2Shoes has 175 posts and is testing the R11 irons. Come on dude, its quality not quantity.

Review for the r11 google search. Now I'm here for my daily fix.

Well I can't believe I missed this place. I have been hanging out at various golf forums for the last 9 years or so. I found THP while searching for a driver review. Whaddya know?

Looking for honest hands on reviews for clubs I was looking to buy. Since hacker pretty much fits my game right now I thought I would have more of a look around. Being from the Great White North testing stuff is pretty much out of the question for the next 5 months or so...

Google

I was checking out club reviews online.

Back