How Did You Find Us?

I leave my THP tees on tee boxes as well hoping someone will find it and join up.

I still wonder if someone found one of my unmarked balls from the blind ball testing and came to the site as a result of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an awesome idea (tees). Just found out the other day that a fellow member at my own country club is now on the site! Crazy!

I actually found a THP Golf Tee at my golf course and was curious what it was. Googled it when I got home and here I am. Liked them so much I actually bought them as well.
Cool, I also will leave a tee or two on random tee boxes.

That is awesome to hear it worked. I always give a few out if I play with strangers.
Me too. Haven't heard of any of them coming here yet.

I was referred to THP by one of the existing members (The Willing HAM!).

Someone posted a link on yahoo answers so I decided to check it out

I search for random golf thoughts when I'm at work and THP is always towards the top so I always check out what people had to say here

It's always interesting to me how different people find THP in different ways. Welcome to everyone, and bring your friends!

I got here the same way a lot of the members did, I imagine. I was looking for reviews for drivers. I found this site to be the most informative especially regarding the different shaft options. Since I didn't have the opportunity to go through a full fitting I had to trust the reviews and buy "blind". I have yet to buy a club upon recomendations that I don't like myself. So I am pretty happy here

Ripper brought me here. Glad he did too.

The thread about the Rocketballz Irons got my attention and helped me make a decision.

My brother is on here and had told me about it. Glad I signed ip

I was searching for a review on Adidas Stand bags. I was happy to see an active forum so I decided to stick around.

When buying new irons I was after a review about them. Read the review on them and about 2000 other club reviews. It was a no brainer to stick around.

I was searching for info on golf GPS's on the web, and that brought up the THP upro mx thread. I've been hooked ever since!

I was doing a search on CG16 iron reviews.

I was doing a search for the original Cleveland 588s, havent left since.

Canadan is the one that told me to come here. So if any of you cant stand me, he is to blame...Haha blame Canada

Tap Tap Taparoo

Last edited:
I was searching for a set of new irons on google, and this forum popped up for the TM 2.0's read all the member reviews and pics, plu salot of other forums that were on here, joined and been posting ever since, its like my second home.

I was googling information on the Di11's and found the Di11 testing thread here.

I followed a tweet from one of the companies about a testing opportunity, which drew my attention. Awesome discussions, people, and reviews keep me a regular.

I googled it best golf forum. Checked out the top 5 and THP is bar far the best of them all. I really enjoy my experience here so far and cant wait to dig deeper!

Back