2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That is a great deal. If we get there for less than $800 for 2 people we generally book it.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

That is crazy. I have flown to the prior outings for less than 325. But this is cheap as heck.

Where is my credit card?

I used some credit card miles last year. It was free, but I had to pay for a checked bag each way.

That is crazy. I have flown to the prior outings for less than 325. But this is cheap as heck.

Where is my credit card?

That is a good deal. I want to grab our tickets too but still need to make sure the other half is coming to this one and no I dont mean Hanks.

I'm pretty excited that some of the Team THP members will have the chance to get a little taste of victory before the MC. Should be a good way to dip our toes into the pool of excellence.

You are going to dip your toes in One-T's piss??? That's just gross Hawk

I am looking at Southwest right now.

$90 each way and bags fly free from Philly! Time to book it!

I wish we had SW out of Charlotte.

That is a good deal. I want to grab our tickets too but still need to make sure the other half is coming to this one and no I dont mean Hanks.

Ha ha. Your significant other and not your bromance??

That's textbook Deano right there. His 'act like a dad' attitude comes out on the golf course once in a while and it's hilarious.

who are you?

I am looking at Southwest right now.

$90 each way and bags fly free from Philly! Time to book it!

sweet! I didn't know Southwest had the May schedule up yet

sweet! I didn't know Southwest had the May schedule up yet

I checked it this morning..I am excited to see it up!

I checked last week and Southwest didn't have May flights but they do today. $390 round trip right now, that's not bad but I would have expected it to be less.

Yup. just raleigh durham right? How far is that from you?

I can be at RDU in 15 minutes, but I am still thinking about driving. I just like not being on anyones schedule but my own.

I can be at RDU in 15 minutes, but I am still thinking about driving. I just like not being on anyones schedule but my own.

I'm driving. Roadtrip? :D

I know the MC threads are hopping and due to all the video thought this event kinda creeps back a little bit in my mind until I open this thread and think about just this. This is going to be one heck of a weekend and I simply can't wait!!

That would definitely be worth the drive.

SW also flies out of Greenville/Spartanburg which may be closer for you guys than Raleigh.

so who is driving the furthest to get there? The Cincy carpool is about 13 hours, I think 10yarddraw when he was coming from North of Indy would have had that beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back