Callaway RAZR XF Irons & Hybrids Preview

Pretty sharp looking. It sort of seems like an odd direction for Callaway to go right now though?

I still agree Hawk :)

Agreed does anyone know how those fybrid irons sold? I think I remember them being really expensive. I am very curious to see if they sell lots of these

Nice looking clubs - but the price point will keep me away. Will be interesting to see how these are received on the market. Callaway has been dumping their product lately (Sports Authority, rockbottom, etc), so they are clearing out new products in the pipeline. I wonder if they will continue to produce product across all price points or are trying to move more "upscale".

These look sweet! Would be very interested in hitting a forged sgi, and if the hybrids do stack up then I guess I wouldn't be so disturbed at handing over that much green.

Nice looking set of clubs....does seem a little pricey though.

What I'd like to know from people on here is I understand it will come with the Calloway TT GS95 UNIFLEX Steel shafts. After all the threads I've followed with regards to shaft selection...I know everybody here has an opinion of shafts and wondered if that would be a turn-off for some of you?

Superb looking set of clubs there - would be keen to give those a go down the driving range :)

They look great but I dont think people have the coin to pay that kinda dough for irons anymore.

New Callaway irons

New Callaway irons

razrs-edge-callaways-new-clubs
didnt know if you already knew but they look amazing!

Thanks for this JB. I like the looks but I may like the RAZR line better, but I would be interested in hitting them. If they are anything like the previous sets then this sure sounds like a winner.

haha trying upload the pic but wasnt wanting to come up but they look really good

Look at the 1st post in the thread.

They are great looking clubs, but at the $1300-1400 price point shaft depending I feel like they are clubs without a market. Aside from the forged & hybrids, they dont seem drastically different than the regular razr x's. Overall I've been really impressed with Callaway's offerings this year and am bagging one of them, and pondering another (RXT's), but this just seems like a strange set of clubs.

I agree with most that these look good, other than that crazy offset on the hybrids, but the price is still too high even with two hybrids IMO.

Wow this is pretty nice looking.

razr-xf-iron-back-631x394.jpg

I saw something posted on the Callaway Facebook page earlier today. It is definitely a sharp looking iron - and definitely one of the best looking combo sets on the market right now; if not the best.

It really is. I'm very curious how this set is going to perform.

I still don't know how they did that. I need to do a little research I think.

I'm actually a little surprised at the size of the head on the irons. For an SGI iron they seem pretty sleek.

A lot of $$$ for a replacement to the Diablo Edge. But since I really like my Razr X's, I think they must be really have some crazy technology in them. I can't wait to try them.

Sweeet!

These look pretty great. A little rich for me though.

Back