Which piece of equipment isn't going anywhere?

Z-Star Irons for me. Every iron I have hit since I just say that doesn't feel nearly as good as them. Look and feel fantastic.

Club: Putter
Equipment: Green Saver!

I am making a spreadsheet fyi.

Everything in my bag and closet has been given notice. They let me down again and they outahere! (Everything but the Bettinardi, hehe)

Tap,Tap,Tap

Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 3w
C Carnahan 56* wedge
Nike Method Putter

Those are my for now list.

Thats my list.

Do you still have the cart bag, OEM?

I do. Nike cart bag. Are you calling for its death?

No way. That was the thing you said wasn't going anywhere when this first came up. See, you know your OEM game dude. I tried to act like I was something I'm not haha.

No way. That was the thing you said wasn't going anywhere when this first came up. See, you know your OEM game dude. I tried to act like I was something I'm not haha.

LOL that right there is funny. I think its the only thing that hasnt changed for one reason or another. I thought you were going to tell me to start walking and I needed a stand bag haha

LOL that right there is funny. I think its the only thing that hasnt changed for one reason or another. I thought you were going to tell me to start walking and I needed a stand bag haha

Ugh. I don't even think those things should be USGA legal.

My putter is not going anywhere!!

A statement I shall never make.

For the sake of a spreadsheet though lol...I'll add the ML4 to the 2.0's, nothing else is that safe.

My THP Epoch tees are safe. Everything else stays on high alert of being swapped.

John Deere Tappin...

I have a 54* that I used to make everything with and will never get rid of. I think I have only used it a handful of times since HS but I leave it in my bag to bring me luck.

At least for a few months....

As far as a spreadsheet goes... will have to stick with my Hybrid going nowhere anytime soon. I would also add the Boccieri Heavy 3 Wood, but with the Cleveland Black 3W coming out soon, even it is not safe.

hahaha.

For the record, I'm far to lazy to make a spreadsheet, but I did peruse the answers from before a bit.

hahaha.

For the record, I'm far to lazy to make a spreadsheet, but I did peruse the answers from before a bit.

I was thinking that would be a lot of effort just to call someone out on it later. I read the first few pages when this popped back up as well. Was interesting to read peoples comments then look at their WITB...rarely was anything still there. LOL.

Look at everyone backpedaling as they answer lol. Love my 3W but the new Cleveland is coming out. My putter isnt going anywhere says the MC 2.0 captain using a Seemore. hahahaha

Just admit it. NOTHING IS SAFE.

Look at everyone backpedaling as they answer lol. Love my 3W but the new Cleveland is coming out. My putter isnt going anywhere says the MC 2.0 captain using a Seemore. hahahaha

Nothing is ever safe, especially with everything that is about to be released.

I said my old Hybrid is safe, but what if there is a Cleveland Black hybrid coming out...it's gone!

I have learned my lesson.

Did I say I was using a Seemore lol?

My driver is not going anywhere unless I wear a hole in the center of the face.

Back