Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I'm good for some things. I really liked the looks of the Razr X and the more they just sit in my staff bag the more I miss them. What a set of sick clubs we got from Callaway.

Loved the Razr X irons. Now if the weather would cooperate I'd be able to get back out and use them again now that I reshafted my PW

I love all this talk of the new Callaway stuff and would absolutely love to be lucky enough to be sponsored by them again in the MC 2.0. I have been killing the Razr Hawk driver, it's still hands down the best driver of all the other 2011 drivers I've hit this year. I did put a different hybrid in my bag but that's purely a loft thing and not a performance issue from the Razr hybrid one bit. The RXT irons are simply money, it's going to take a real solid set to knock those out of the bag that's for sure.

And those shoes a few pages back are SWEET! The shoes we were given for the Morgan Cup are so comfortable it's just ridiculous. I wear those every time I walk the course now, they're great.

Loved the Razr X irons. Now if the weather would cooperate I'd be able to get back out and use them again now that I reshafted my PW

I've even tossed the idea around of an Octane Driver.... Just because I love the 3w so much. I cannot wait for their releases and seeing what they have. Broken record time for Yoccos but another trip to the CPC would be fun!

I've even tossed the idea around of an Octane Driver.... Just because I love the 3w so much. I cannot wait for their releases and seeing what they have. Broken record time for Yoccos but another trip to the CPC would be fun!

I have pondered the Octane Tour Black driver. I just don't have the money to spend ATM

I love all this talk of the new Callaway stuff and would absolutely love to be lucky enough to be sponsored by them again in the MC 2.0. I have been killing the Razr Hawk driver, it's still hands down the best driver of all the other 2011 drivers I've hit this year. I did put a different hybrid in my bag but that's purely a loft thing and not a performance issue from the Razr hybrid one bit. The RXT irons are simply money, it's going to take a real solid set to knock those out of the bag that's for sure.

And those shoes a few pages back are SWEET! The shoes we were given for the Morgan Cup are so comfortable it's just ridiculous. I wear those every time I walk the course now, they're great.

They're my go to shoes as well Puttin4thebestteamateever.

I have pondered the Octane Tour Black driver. I just don't have the money to spend ATM

Haha... yeah, I know what you mean man. That driver just looks freaking mean.

*swoon*

I think you may see a movement towards taller faced drivers now that co's are finding new ways to distribute mass around the club head while still offering forgiveness. Larger sweet spot + forgiveness = happy golfers

I hope so, I love their stuff, I just find it difficult to play the smaller profile driver

They're my go to shoes as well Puttin4thebestteamateever.
Best Puttin4 nickname EVER! Thanks Yoc!

I forgot to mention that I'm still loving the Razr Hawk 3 wood that's in the bag too, that baby is just money. I've struggled with getting a 3 wood that I really hit well from both fairway and from the tee. It seems that every 3 wood out there is good for 1 but not so great from the other but the Razr Hawk 3 wood just flat out performs for me, even out of light rough it's just solid.

I forgot to mention that I'm still loving the Razr Hawk 3 wood that's in the bag too, that baby is just money. I've struggled with getting a 3 wood that I really hit well from both fairway and from the tee. It seems that every 3 wood out there is good for 1 but not so great from the other but the Razr Hawk 3 wood just flat out performs for me, even out of light rough it's just solid.

The 3 wood and I have a love hate relationship. But I do hit the 5 wood well. I alternate the 5 wood/3 hybrid in and out of the bag depending on where I play.

I hope so, I love their stuff, I just find it difficult to play the smaller profile driver

I hope something comes out that fits you my friend.

Best Puttin4 nickname EVER! Thanks Yoc!

I know what you mean man. It's tough to find that balance and Callaway sure did. How they improve on it, is going to be amazing to see. Especially for those lucky enough to be sponsored by them.

Don't want to spoil the suprise too much but the new Callaway balls are amazing. I know lots of us here think Bstone when we think balls but oh my, these new ones from Callaway are a treat! There's going to be some happy staffers.

Don't want to spoil the suprise too much but the new Callaway balls are amazing. I know lots of us here think Bstone when we think balls but oh my, these new ones from Callaway are a treat! There's going to be some happy staffers.

I liked the line up this year. I thought the Diablo HX Tour, Tour i(s) and i(z) were great balls. I ended up with the i(s) for TMC, but I could have played any of the 3 and been happy.

I liked the line up this year. I thought the Diablo HX Tour, Tour i(s) and i(z) were great balls. I ended up with the i(s) for TMC, but I could have played any of the 3 and been happy.

I'm not saying any of those were bad at all, they are all great balls. I just happen to like the feel of the new ones better then the I series and the wind play with them has been great. Fairly sure the DHXT is going nowhere for now as well.

Looks like Roger Cleveland is onboard with the more but smaller grooves with the wedges. Those puppies also look delicious

I've got the non-tour version in a 13.5* loft and it's been such a benefit to my game that the only way you'd be able to make me give it up is if my swing would improve a bit to justify me moving to a lower loft. It's a great looking club, has a nice feel to it, and I've found it very forgiving too. I'd certainly recommend anyone to give it a try if you're looking for a new driver.

Callaway balls were a surprise for me this year....I liked all of those balls as well ddec but the i(z) seems to work best for my swing now. I may do another ball fitting if the G20 stays in my bag so it'll be interesting to see if the i(z) is still the best ball for me

I was just sittng here wondering what new clubs we are going to see from callaway in the3 coming months. After their Razr Hawks and the praise they received someting new must be on the Horizon

Yeah, I think the Razr line continues but morphs into something more awesome than the first generation Razr line. The Razr Fit driver is sick! Those Razr XF irons/hybrids are sick! It's going to be fun seeing what they come out with that's for sure. After seeing that video and reading JB's thoughts on them, those XF irons/hybrids have piqued my interest considerably.

Yeah, I think the Razr line continues but morphs into something more awesome than the first generation Razr line. The Razr Fit driver is sick! Those Razr XF irons/hybrids are sick! It's going to be fun seeing what they come out with that's for sure. After seeing that video and reading JB's thoughts on them, those XF irons/hybrids have piqued my interest considerably.

I wonder if the Razr XF line is going to be available. Those irons are intriguing but the hybrids have me in serious ponder. The Razr Fit is incredible looking

I think there are going to be a lot of belly DART putters in MC2

Tapatalk

I don't want to call it a come back but just a push up to the front of the class.

For those that played the Callaway ball in the first Morgan Cup. How did you like it? Was it your first time playing the ball you chose?

The new Callaway line has me in serious pondering mode.

saw a picture of the new Callaway wedge in the recent golf digest. Man does it look sharp.

I don't want to call it a come back but just a push up to the front of the class.

For those that played the Callaway ball in the first Morgan Cup. How did you like it? Was it your first time playing the ball you chose?

I just played the Diablo HX Tour today and really liked it. Felt long off the driver and good enough off the short irons. Not the nicest putting ball but it was alright

If you didn't see this over the weekend, Trevor Immelman posted a picture on Twitter of his new Razr Fit driver, which will be in the Callaway lineup for 2012. It has adjustable features with the hosel that is like the current Titleist drivers.

scaled.php

If you didn't see this over the weekend, Trevor Immelman posted a picture on Twitter of his new Razr Fit driver, which will be in the Callaway lineup for 2012. It has adjustable features with the hosel that is like the current Titleist drivers.

scaled.php

Ary I think the retail hosel has only 3 positions to change. Closed, Neutral, Open. There is a tour hosel apparently with options similar to the Titleist

Back