Contest - Design an Outfit & Win a $200 Shopping Spree

I'm not so sure I do hehe :) I want that gift card!

Stop bumping this - you are killing my chances!

This is my first contest where I actually feel like I have an inkling of a chance. :D

Is it selfish if I win and don't tell my gf?? Lol

May get in on this one. I know nothing about fashion though, so I am SOL.

Fashion may well be in the eye of the beholder Morgan, but us blokes are generally bloody useless at it nonetheless.

If it is functional and doesn't squeeze anything it shouldn't then it is usually good enough for me.

Anyway, after much discussion with my wife and daughter my entry has been sent.

Good luck to everyone in this great contest.

Hope there are some really good entries coming in! BUT, mine is still the best. :D

I am still working on mine. They have so many clothes on the website. It is hard to choose.

I am still working on mine. They have so many clothes on the website. It is hard to choose.

Same. It is making it very hard to choose.

Just sent my entry in. I had help from my ahem 'caddy'... and I just got punched in the arm for referring to her as such.

LETS GO PEOPLE! This is a really cool contest and a really cool prize! Get those entries in!

Just got my entry in to you. Thanks Golf4Her and THP!

Just entered mine! Awesome contest thanks THP and Golf4Her!

Looking forward to seeing the winning outfit. My wife is already preparing her shopping list just in case! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks to everyone who entered! This was such a fun contest. :smile: We will be going over all the entries (and there were a lot so it will take some time) and we should have a winner announced either later today or tomorrow. Good luck!!

Oh man! I forgot about this contest. Thanks Golf4Her and THP for such a great contest. I hate I forgot about it.

Thanks to everyone who entered! This was such a fun contest. :smile: We will be going over all the entries (and there were a lot so it will take some time) and we should have a winner announced either later today or tomorrow. Good luck!!

That's a fast turnaround! Looking forward to seeing who won this one.

That's a fast turnaround! Looking forward to seeing who won this one.

It sure is! The people of THP are the most efficient I know.

I feel good about this one!

dahhhh! i never got a chance to sit down and get in this one.
oh well...good luck everyone. interested to see who the winning designer is!

Back