The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince - for those that post crap way too much you can always hide their posts without removing them as friends. I have had to do that to multiple people.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Vince - for those that post crap way too much you can always hide their posts without removing them as friends. I have had to do that to multiple people.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I will have to see how to do that. Cookie, you are my Google, given me all my answers :D

I have "unsubscribed" from so many peoples "threads" on Facebook I get like 10 new updates a day. It's so nice.
I will have to see how to do that. Cookie, you are my Google, given me all my answers :D

Tappin' from my iPad!
Is THIS way you never respond to me on Facebook anymore?!?!?!?!:D

Attention Hanks:

Attention Hanks:

Message for HANKS:

It has come to my attention you have the nickname Hanks from a celebrity most known for his vehicle. You may have seen the cover story on Yahoo! this morning, but if you missed it:

"It's possible to get a pre-owned Ferrari 308 — the kind Magnum P.I. drove — for under $40,000" -Yahoo!

Why You Want It Anyway ...: Three words: Magnum, Private Investigator. Also, it sounds like a Ferrari, aka a wicked wail. -Yahoo!

So here ya go...
ferrari_pd.jpg

Story: http://autos.yahoo.com/news/8-hot-used-cars-on-sale-for-pennies-on-the-dollar.html

We've had a lot of company over the past few days. You know, people popping in and out to see the baby. I think it's cool. They usually bring food. Erin's Aunt, the one that's never been married or have kids, stopped by today. I like her, she's fun but she can't cook at all. She made us some sugar cookies. I bet I could throw one through the window, they're that hard. I like soft cookies.

Thanks man - not a bad guy yourself!

Being a Vegan, though, you have to be kind of dry and crumbly. Too much fiber.

Kevin

I just had McRibs for lunch.

We've had a lot of company over the past few days. You know, people popping in and out to see the baby. I think it's cool. They usually bring food. Erin's Aunt, the one that's never been married or have kids, stopped by today. I like her, she's fun but she can't cook at all. She made us some sugar cookies. I bet I could throw one through the window, they're that hard. I like soft cookies.

I have an Aunt like that. We got her to make us biscuits instead. Said biscuits were then frozen and used as hockey pucks on the lake so we could stop buying new pucks from the store every week or so. It was genius.

Don't break a window..use em to level a table or something.

Hello wife.

porsche-panamera-red.jpg

Thank goodness I found this in the Banter thread and not the Ponder thread...as that could be an expensive post.

That would have been the greatest ponder to "I just OEM'ed" it ever.

I've had that Chalupa XXL. It wasn't bad.

Kevin

Now I don't know what to watch.

Kevin

LOL

tDuZ5.jpg

Ruh roh. 7 of my 9 starters on my fantasy team have a bye. Good thing I'm playing the worst team in the league. I'm still projected to win and I'm only starting 7 guys (missing a WR spot and my K spot).

Ruh roh. 7 of my 9 starters on my fantasy team have a bye. Good thing I'm playing the worst team in the league. I'm still projected to win and I'm only starting 7 guys (missing a WR spot and my K spot).

You playing me today?

You playing me today?

Lol no. I wish I was in a THP league, but I joined the party too late to get involved. Just a league with my friends. And the team I'm playing insists on having all white players. Their RB/WRs are Gerhart, Kuhn, J. Nelson, Hartline, Sazenbach. Not very good if I do say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back