The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a hot wife. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I used to be a big fan of this. I still am, but it's not often that I'm able to spectate these days.
i

Hallowen used to be my favorite night to go out to the clubs and well......now its hard to "spectate" as its both frustrating and most likely going to get me in some kind of trouble.

Lol. I thought you'd be watching the Rangers right now. :D

I am....looking at my wife is my only joy right now. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hi! I'm happy.

--
tapatalk

Yay, just secured a ticket for the Abu Dhabi World Golf Championships this January. Sister lives down there, and since I'm visiting anyhows, I thought I might as well go see the pro's rip it up. A first for me btw. I'm psyched!

Taking my beautiful wife to the opera tonight!

First night's sleep on a new mattress last night was flat out amazing. Goodbye memory foam!

First night's sleep on a new mattress last night was flat out amazing. Goodbye memory foam!

Been waking up with my lower back sore lately, think its aboot time for a new mattress. I love when they're new, its like a new gf/wife haha.

Been waking up with my lower back sore lately, think its aboot time for a new mattress. I love when they're new, its like a new gf/wife haha.

4 years ago I bit the bullet and bought a Tempurpedic. Loved it at first, but man they sleep hot. For the last year we have been talking about it and finally after going to about 10 stores, bought one. Bought a Stearns & Foster that is so comfortable. Its like heaven.

I will tell you what, mattress stores sales people are worse than used car salespeople with tactics. Research online paid off big time.

4 years ago I bit the bullet and bought a Tempurpedic. Loved it at first, but man they sleep hot. For the last year we have been talking about it and finally after going to about 10 stores, bought one. Bought a Stearns & Foster that is so comfortable. Its like heaven.

I will tell you what, mattress stores sales people are worse than used car salespeople with tactics. Research online paid off big time.

Yah they are relentless. It's pretty ridiculous.

You got that right. I put mattress shopping right up there with cars. Its terrible. Did you get a pillow top type one?

You got that right. I put mattress shopping right up there with cars. Its terrible. Did you get a pillow top type one?

No, we preferred non-pillow top, so of course to get that in the quality and softness we wanted, we had to go high end. That led to crazy shopping around, but man after last night, and not having to sleep on the fire mattress that was tempurpedic, it was worth it.

No, we preferred non-pillow top, so of course to get that in the quality and softness we wanted, we had to go high end. That led to crazy shopping around, but man after last night, and not having to sleep on the fire mattress that was tempurpedic, it was worth it.

And with going non-pillow top you can flip it to keep it fresh. We cant flip ours since its a pillow top.

Got birthday money from my grandparents today. Now I have enough money for my new putter. I'll be ordering it as soon as I get home.

Got birthday money from my grandparents today. Now I have enough money for my new putter. I'll be ordering it as soon as I get home.

Sweet!! Belly Si3?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thank you for that. I figured the same thing when we were mattress shopping a few years ago. It just seemed to me like there was nowhere for yout body heat to go.

The CARDS Won the world series.. haha I dont think ive been this happy since 2006.

Thank you for that. I figured the same thing when we were mattress shopping a few years ago. It just seemed to me like there was nowhere for yout body heat to go.

The new technology they have say the heat escapes the sides due to open cell technology. Their is a lot of good in them, no question, but for two people that sleep hot like she and I do, they dont work for us in FL. This new Stearns & Foster is like sleeping on a cloud.

Oh yes. Screw the snow, I'm having a good birthday without golf.

aefc64bc-29c7-49eb.jpg

A nice, warm, realxing day of snacks and college football.

The snow is pretty much melted. I should be able to golf tomorrow. I will likely be able to golf outdoors for another 2 to 2 and 1/2 months before the snow starts coming down heavy and often. Woohoo!

I think that football day was made better by watching the Huskers beat MSU! :)

wanna buy me a new vehicle JRod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back