The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin Colquitt can flat out thump a football. Pretty impressive punter. I feel weird typing that, but it's true.

I think the call on Gates and the unnecessary roughness on McClain earlier in the game were both B.S. And that is coming from a Chiefs fan. Before long the NFL is going to be a boring game of two hand touch....

I think the call on Gates and the unnecessary roughness on McClain earlier in the game were both B.S. And that is coming from a Chiefs fan. Before long the NFL is going to be a boring game of flag football....

FIFY buddy.

Even though they're moving the ball, I have the feeling the Chargers can't sustain a drive.

Kevin

Even though they're moving the ball, I have the feeling the Chargers can't sustain a drive.

Kevin

I kind of agree. I think they should just dump it down to Matthews over and over.

Kevin

They don't run the ball enough in general. They have a great O-line, so why not run? The same holds for a lot of teams in the NFL.

I know Rivers keeps saying nothing is wrong and he's fully healthy, but he doesn't look right.

Running it is overrated. I'm just not impressed with Rivers.

Kevin

Dustin Colquitt can flat out thump a football. Pretty impressive punter. I feel weird typing that, but it's true.

Agreed. And since our offense is questionable, he is a VERY important part of the team.

FIFY buddy.

Roger that.

I think punters matter. Especially in cold weather. Former Packers GM Ron Wolf once said the biggest mistake of his career was letting Craig Hentrich go to the Titans. That's saying a lot. He drafted Terrell Buckley with like the 4th overall pick. lol

Kevin

Teams quit running it cuz it has turned into a Passing league. Its exciting for fans but has made the league unbalanced and sometimes boring to watch.

Right before halftime, Haley gave someone a big "F You". Hopefully it was Zorn, Muir, or whoever is calling the offensive plays....

This game has been pretty ugly since the first quarter ended.
I'm considering switching to the regular TV shows on DVR if it doesn't get better quick. The Chiefs are winning, but the game is sucking.

Rivers does a lot of yelling and complaining. Is he a fiery competitor or is he just a dick?

Kevin

Teams quit running it cuz it has turned into a Passing league. Its exciting for fans but has made the league unbalanced and sometimes boring to watch.

I think that's just a cop out. Teams can win while being built more for the run. Saying "the team doesn't run the ball because the NFL is a passing league." Is a lazy way of saying that the team isnt very good.

The Chiefs better start picking up a few first downs or this game will switch in a hurry. We cannot keep giving that kind of field position, even if we are keeping the Chargers out of the end zone.

I love how Gates is double covered pretty much every play yet none of the other Chargers can beat single coverage.

Chiefs holding them to field goals while giving the Chargers some pretty good field position, but need to get their offense going and get some points on the board.

Finally! THAT'S Chiefs football!

Touch down KAN SAS CITY!!!

Now it's a Touchdown!

Good call on reversing the TD earlier.

Some nice running in that drive.

Kevin

The defense better show up right now.

Did Haley miss two reviews on the same drive? I thought the 3rd and 13 pass looked iffy. And the "catch" that put San Diego on the 1 sure looked like and incomplete pass.

So much for the defense showing up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back