Callaway Introduces 2012 Footwear

The added "traditional" cleats are definitely adding some traction compared to the all "nub" pattern of some of my other casuals.

Great, I will definitely be looking at these next spring, along with the new Adidas offerings!

Im quickly starting to think the Del Mar shoes are my most comfortable of the casual golf shoes I have tested. Just a very comfy casual shoe.

That's good to hear. I think they are the most attractive to my eye, so your thoughts on comfort are encouraging.

there's nothing better than a really comfortable golf shoe. I need to pick up a pair of casual golf shoes. I love that there are more options out there now than there were a year ago

I freaking love the Del Mars.

Have you worn the RAZR's much? I'm looking towards 2012 for my 'regular' shoe and they are toward the top of the list.

Have you worn the RAZR's much? I'm looking towards 2012 for my 'regular' shoe and they are toward the top of the list.

Only on the range as of yet, but they are very good.

I have to say that the MC changed my perception of Cally footwear forever. Then they go out and drop these shoes which are some of the best looking options out there right now. Love it.

I freaking love the Del Mars.

So, you've tried pretty much all of the casual shoes out there. Would these be your favorite?

So, you've tried pretty much all of the casual shoes out there. Would these be your favorite?

I think for overall comfort, they would be right now.
Not sure about looks (although I like them), but the adidas Streets might get the nod there.
However the adi's are no where near as comfortable for me.

For some reason, I keep thinking a shoe like the Del Mar wouldn't work for me on the course, but it sounds like that isn't really the case. I actually like the looks more than the Adi's and it's nice to hear the comfort is there.

interesting, why would you think that? I know it's a personal thing i am just curious...
For some reason, I keep thinking a shoe like the Del Mar wouldn't work for me on the course, but it sounds like that isn't really the case. I actually like the looks more than the Adi's and it's nice to hear the comfort is there.

interesting, why would you think that? I know it's a personal thing i am just curious...

Just false pre-conceived thoughts. For some reason, I figured the casual shoes would be a range shoe at best, which looks to be wrong. I'm glad that we've reviewed so many here to erase that thought.

Just false pre-conceived thoughts. For some reason, I figured the casual shoes would be a range shoe at best, which looks to be wrong. I'm glad that we've reviewed so many here to erase that thought.

I think JB slipped once while playing in them over the weekend.
Chunky also slipped while wearing the Ecco shoes, but that was on 18 in our match against Biggsy and JB. I think he just crapped his pants and blamed it on slippage hehe

Hawk, you need golf crocs for Mat golf. It will look better with your work out pants.

I think I had crocs once, but that was pre-golf!

I love the KoKo but wonder if they're enough support to really play in. Callaway finally breaks the frumpy mode with the Hyperbolic. If it wasn't MyJoy time over at FootJoy, I'd pick a pair up.

I love shoes! :beauty:

Don't know how I missed this thread until now, but these shoes look really good, I would wonder also if the KoKo would offer the ladies enough support to actually play in.

I think the Del Mar is alright. Other than that they pretty much did their usual safe and ho hum approach to everything. This is just one man's opinion though.

Good morning Del Mars

FIFY.....lol

I think the RAZR's will be on my feet for next golf season.....I could use a pair of almost all white shoes in my closet

Good morning Solaires

I am really like the RAZR and the Del Mar kicks. I am not into the grey style but I'm sure the white and black pairs of the Del Mars look sweet. I have always thought Callaway makes great apparel, I am interested to see what they come up with for the Morgan Cup players.

do they come in Boys sizes?

FIFY.....lol

I think the RAZR's will be on my feet for next golf season.....I could use a pair of almost all white shoes in my closet

How dare both of you!! Those solaires are nice too though!

Back