GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
CALLAWAYGOLF INTRODUCES 2012 FOOTWEAR FOR MEN AND WOMEN

NewFootwear Line Features Authentic Golf Performance Influenced byContemporary Style

Unboxing Video

Carlsbad, Calif., October 4, 2011 –Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY) today announced the October 14,2011 retail availability of its 2012 line of golf footwear for menand women. Recognized worldwide for its performance-enhancing golfclubs, Callaway’s footwear products are developed with the samededication to meaningful technology and authentic performance. Through an extensive portfolio of proprietary and licensedtechnology, Callaway footwear also delivers best-in-class comfort fora full day on the course. The 2012 line introduces several newstyles, including the Company’s most advanced performance golf shoeto date, the RAZR. Combining the most advanced comfort and stabilitytechnologies Callaway has to offer with progressive styling thatappeals to discerning golfers, including the Tour Professionalsconsulted during its development, the RAZR has been meticulouslydesigned for ultimate performance on the golf course. Additionally,the 2012 line of footwear from Callaway will introduce updated stylesthat reflect contemporary style and fashion. Such models include thestreet shoe-looking Del Mar and the fashion-forward KoKo for women.

Representing a major step forward inthe category, the 2012 Callaway footwear line boasts unrivaledtechnology in golf footwear, such as a temperature regulating systemfrom Outlast, performance insoles fromOrthoLite, and the introduction of aproprietary spike design called Callaway PINS(Performance Insert System), developed by Softspikes,which improves comfort and traction on-course. The PINS alsodecreases spike pressure on the player’s foot during a full roundof golf. The Company’s extensive technology portfolio addressescomfort, traction and stability, and blends these performanceelements with distinct styling that is unique to Callaway.

“This is the mosttechnologically-advanced and high-performance line of footwear inCallaway’s history,” said John Melican, Senior Vice President,Global Soft Goods, Callaway Golf. “We remain dedicated to offeringthe ultimate in comfort and performance for golfers; and while otherbrands might branch into golf from the worlds of fashion orathletics, Callaway is a focused Brand that offers premium andauthentic golf products.”

Men’s 2012 Footwear ProductHighlights

The RAZR
As the Company’s most technologicallyadvanced shoe, the RAZR includes the Outlast temperature managementsystem, an Ortholite X40 molded insert, 11 Callaway PINS PerformanceSpikes and a waterproof, leather upper. For improved stability, theRAZR features a lightweight TPU Pro Tour Outsole. All thistechnology unites for unrivaled performance, stability, and comfortin a golf shoe. MSRP: $184.99

i-5fVp7ZS-S.jpg

The Del Mar
Representinga first for Callaway, the Del Mar offers a casual, street shoe stylewhile delivering legitimate traction and stability on the golfcourse. The Del Mar features a soft, full-grain leather upper, anOrholite molded insert, and Callaway’s own Comfort Tech Gel Tongue.The Del Mar is also a fully-waterproof golf shoe. The Del Mar willbe available on December 1, 2011. MSRP: $129.99

i-KGzGFzp-S.jpg

The Xtreme
Also new for 2012, the Xtreme combineslightweight stability with a TPU outside and Callaway’s advancedcomfort technology, including the new PINS Performance Spikes. Othertechnical highlights include a waterproof, full grain leather upper,Callaway Comfort Gel Tongue and an Ortholite molded insert. MSRP: $124.99

i-QrmWS2C-S.jpg

Women’s 2012 Footwear ProductHighlights

The KoKo
Callaway has established a considerableniche in the women’s golf footwear space with its fashionablestyles. The KoKo in particular represents Callaway’s approach todelivering contemporary styling to this category. The Koko featuresa sleek, low profile silhouette with interchangeable color kiltiesfor color customization, while still delivering performance andcomfort with meaningful technology, including a full grain upper, anOrtholite insert, and 6 Callaway PINS Comfort Spikes. MSRP: $119.99

i-dKks372-S.jpg

The Hyperbolic
Premium materials combined with optimumlightweight performance make the Hyperbolic Callaway’s mostfully-loaded shoe for women. Considerably upgraded for 2012, thepopular Hyperbolic shoe includes a stability traction loop on thesole, waterproof full-grain uppers, Callaway Comfort Gel TongueOutlast technology, an Ortholite X40 molded insert, and a TPUHyperlite outsole. MSRP: $159.99

i-WRXTFjF-S.jpg

The Solaire
For the female golfer seeking theultimate in versatility and comfort, the Solaire delivers performancein an ultra-lightweight, ventilated design. The all-mesh upper andall-rubber simulated spike outsole are complimented by an Ortholiteinsert for cool comfort and on-course performance. An EVA midsolerounds out this breathable and versatile shoe. MSRP: $69.99

i-W7ZxJhH-S.jpg

The complete line of 2012 footwear fromCallaway Golf can be viewed by visiting the footwear pages of theCompany’s web site at http://www.callawaygolf.com/footwear.

Last edited by a moderator:
like the look of the white razr... after talking to some of the guys who wore callaway shoes in the MC they are def on my radar now.

I really like the looks of all these shoes, especially the Razr. It's nice to see them come out with a casual street type shoe with the Del Mar too. The Xtreme is a very solid shoe too, I'm in need of an all black pair....hmmmm, let the pondering begin!

Thanks!!

NICE!!! White Razr and black xtreme are right up my style alley. I have not had the chance to try any of the Callaway footwear yet but it looks like that may need to change.

Not overly impressed. The only shoe that stood out was the Koko.

I have a pair of Callaway shoes that look very similar to the Extreme, and they are ridiculously comfortable. I would definitely consider getting another pair, and would suggest anyone in the market for new shoes to give Callaway a look.

I really likethe Xtreme model. I think it just looks sick in all black.

I wish I was a chick b/c that Solaire is saweet!

I like the looks of the Del Mar and the Razr, and I agree with TC, the Solaire is sweet.

I love the RAZR shoe.

I dunno TC, took you for a Koko kinda guy.

I'm liking these shoes. Especially the Razrs.

was never a fan of the Callaway footwear range until now. those RAZR's are really nice looking and even the missus sitting next to me said the hyperbolic and solaire were "cute" so i guess they could be on the Christmas list

The KoKo women's shoe looks out of place IMO. I can't see a woman wearing that and feeling like they have stability. GG, your thoughts?

I like the Xtreme and Razr. They seem to look better in person when you get the front profile look as well.

I like the look of the Razr's. Never tried Callaway shoes but will have to check these out next year.

The Del Mar and Razr look sick! So does the Xtreme and I'm wondering if its as comfortable as my current Callaways. Great line up, the ladies got some nice shoes too!

I hope some places around here start carrying them, I like the looks and I would like to check the sizing.

The Razr is simply a sexy shoe

Great looking shoes! May have to snag a pair for 2012.

Diggin the Razr

I love majority of what is in the OP. Del Mar and Razr FTW!

The Razr's look incredible, as do the Xtremes

The RAZR for the men and the Hyperbolic for the ladies are my favorites. Great looking shoes!!

Man the RAZR and the Del Mar look great!

Nothing particularly ground breaking except for the Koko. All in all, a very decent looking line of shoes. I wish they made the nubbed shoes like the Del Mar look less skater-ish. (Not that this will stop me from buying a pair.)

Back