Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons

When will Ci11 irons be available in the USA?

Those are awesome looking! They extremely extremely high-tech without looking too busy.

I really like the black look but the more I see these the more I think I don't like the Cavity Design. They're probably pretty sleek but it just seems like a clunky design back there themore I look at it.

I really like the black look but the more I see these the more I think I don't like the Cavity Design. They're probably pretty sleek but it just seems like a clunky design back there themore I look at it.

It seemed like they went a bit more tech-y starting with the 9's. I did love the clean looks of the Ci7's, but sold them like a fool. Regardless, the one thing I love about this line is that they combine attributes of a GI/Distance iron so well with a sleek profile. I can't wait to see them in person.

There's where you and I differ. I really like the look of the cavity. Man I want to hit these.

There's where you and I differ. I really like the look of the cavity. Man I want to hit these.

It just looks so busy at times. Granted you aren't staring at the back but when I'm walking down the isle, I am looking at the back. Sometimes I think Wilson Staff really hits the nail on the head and other times I'm like, man they really are stuck. The V2's are gorgeous though.

It just looks so busy at times. Granted you aren't staring at the back but when I'm walking down the isle, I am looking at the back. Sometimes I think Wilson Staff really hits the nail on the head and other times I'm like, man they really are stuck. The V2's are gorgeous though.

I do like the V2's better in the looks department. But I like these better than the Di11's

Wow...now that I see these, I'm REALLY rethinking what I want to go in and get fitted for....does anyone see a bit of a similarity in topline thickness, sole width, etc. of these Ci11s and the Taylormade R11 iron? Because this iron looks very sexy, and the price point on Wilson irons is unbeatable. I gotta hit these...hope they have them in lefty at the local shop so I can give them a whack.

Wow...now that I see these, I'm REALLY rethinking what I want to go in and get fitted for....does anyone see a bit of a similarity in topline thickness, sole width, etc. of these Ci11s and the Taylormade R11 iron? Because this iron looks very sexy, and the price point on Wilson irons is unbeatable. I gotta hit these...hope they have them in lefty at the local shop so I can give them a whack.

I'd say they have a slightly thinner topline and sole than the r11's. Not by much though.

I'd say they have a slightly thinner topline and sole than the r11's. Not by much though.

Good to know...seems like these have above average forgiveness for a midsize head, plus a thinner topline and sole than the r11s? Not to mention it's easily $200 less...I'm practically sold, but I gotta hit these first...

The black looks real good. They are also weaker lofted then most gi irons. My Edwin Watts mag has them in there. I think they are avail

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

From what I've seen, the lofts are pretty comparable to the majority of GI irons out there unless I'm missing something. They still have a 44° PW, which is pretty standard right now.

The black looks real good. They are also weaker lofted then most gi irons. My Edwin Watts mag has them in there. I think they are avail

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

From what I've seen, the lofts are pretty comparable to the majority of GI irons out there unless I'm missing something. They still have a 44° PW, which is pretty standard right now.

Agree with Hawk here. A little stronger loft in the scoring irons, and compared to other GI's out there and little weaker in the mid/long irons. Don't quite get that myself.

It will be interesting to see how they gap with that set up.

I had a look at that too, its a very good tool. I've never played a WS ball, might have to give one a go. Not sure if I like those shallow looking dimples though.

Just went through the ball fitting tool and it came back with no results. Guess they want me to use another brand

Super Game Improvement?
Then what would the Di11s be?

Freaking Awesome is what they would be my good man. And you can quote me on that!

Just went through the ball fitting tool and it came back with no results. Guess they want me to use another brand

Just did it and found the same...I think there's some sort of glitch in that fitting tool...

I see it on the Australian page, but not the US page. Am I missing it somewhere?

I see it on the Australian page, but not the US page. Am I missing it somewhere?

Looks like I was wrong, for some reason I get automatically directed to their Australian site.

Last edited:
Bummer! At least they have the full 2012 lineup up on the US site now.

That sucks that the deal looks like it wont be available in the US....I hope it will, though. I would LOVE one of those staff bags...

You know, if W/S offered a staff or stand bag with a purchase of irons, I bet they'd do well. I want to hit these. I don't know why really, I love the R11's, but I always had a soft spot for the Ci9's and these are better looking.

You know, if W/S offered a staff or stand bag with a purchase of irons, I bet they'd do well. I want to hit these. I don't know why really, I love the R11's, but I always had a soft spot for the Ci9's and these are better looking.

You know I want to hit them. The only question mark for me right now is the shaft, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt until I get a chance to try them.

Back