The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out how to get a two year old to sit in the cart through a round of golf.

Game Boy

This page has some really ugly photos on it. Looks like OEM and One-T were practicing how to quote photos at the request of Thain.

Strong whiskey.
I'm trying to figure out how to get a two year old to sit in the cart through a round of golf.

Just let him run beside of it. He will sleep great that night. FTW!

I want so badly to ask Erica to come home early enough so I can golf on Sunday, but I think it might start a disagreement haha. She has totally watched him numerous times while I was off hanging with THP'rs. Still, it's almost winter! I'm running out of time here!

Mistake made

Last edited:
I want so badly to ask Erica to come home early enough so I can golf on Sunday, but I think it might start a disagreement haha. She has totally watched him numerous times while I was off hanging with THP'rs. Still, it's almost winter! I'm running out of time here!

We can ask her on Facebook for you. Subtle hints...

We can ask her on Facebook for you. Subtle hints...

I appreciate that, but I really think it would be a big fail for many reasons. Maybe I'll just get lucky!

Just buy him a new toy tractor at the store and tell him that he can drive it in new bunker on every hole. Just be sure the course you go to has plenty of bunkers and you're set!

I've seriously thought about this. He'd want to golf though haha. I bet if I brought his lawnmower I could get in a few holes.

LOL at Cookie's avatar caption.

I've taken Foster with me plenty of times. You'd be shocked how much they just like sitting in the cart and riding. When I got out, he pretends to drive and steer the wheel.

I've taken Foster with me plenty of times. You'd be shocked how much they just like sitting in the cart and riding. When I got out, he pretends to drive and steer the wheel.

Really?! I know he'd love it, but I was wondering if the course would allow it. You ever have any problems with them?

I've seriously thought about this. He'd want to golf though haha. I bet if I brought his lawnmower I could get in a few holes.

You're money dude, take him with a bunch of stuff to distract him. A new toy tractor, his clubs, lawnmower, promise to let him drive....you're set. I always bribe my kids with a bunch of candy. The round of golf costs me around $100 bucks because of all the Skittles, Starburst, juice and anything else they want but I know if they're excited and want to go with me then I'm off scott free with the battle axe so it's worth it!

Really?! I know he'd love it, but I was wondering if the course would allow it. You ever have any problems with them?

Call up and ask. I have had mixed experiences due to liability issues.

You guys rule. I'm going to give it a shot if the weather isn't too bad. Maybe just a 9 hole trial run.

I've never had an issue with taking my kids. They're a bit older now but I never get charged for them and the course is always more than happy to let them tag along.

Is it weird to strap a car seat in to a golf car?

If none of the other suggestions work, you can always use Duct Tape. That stuff can hold anything. Maybe this is why I don't have any kids

It can't hurt to ask Hawk!

I'm going for it!

Now I'm going to go walk and get some pizza for lunch in snow and 30 mph winds. I love pizza.

has anyone been on Netflix today?

I'm going for it!

Now I'm going to go walk and get some pizza for lunch in snow and 30 mph winds. I love pizza.

wtf? Are you with Coolbreeze up in saskatchewan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back