Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm up...might as well go get the oil changed and tires aligned

I have been at school for almost 72 hours straight now and have not been able to be on THP more than only a bit.

It's official. I lost my THP putter headcover. I loved that thing but it is gone! I have looked everywhere

Old is more than just a state of mind, old is fricking old! Sorry for the rant, but I am about fed up with it, lol.

Some how, guessing it was on the course, I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder/neck and have hurt pretty bad for most of the week. Well, yesterday I decide to wash my truck. About two minutes into it I feel my lower back spasm a couple times and the damn thing locks up. Beautiful day out, one of the few remaining, so I say screw it I'm going golfing pain or not, great idea son! I'm now in the recliner with a heating pad on my back and this rub crap on my shoulder, can't grip anything with my right hand because of arthritis in the thumb, would someone please just take me out back and shoot me??

Ok, I feel better just posting, haha. Should have done that in all caps.

Sorry duey, I know you're hurting but I can just picture you saying all that stuff!

It's just the natural progression of things bro. I hate losing my hair, and losing sleep, and having to struggle to pay bills but I reckon it's what's suppose to be happening. I hope you feel better bro. I've had crazy lower back problems from kayak'ing, and I have horrible knees from a couple of surgeries and the best thing I ever did was have accupuncture treatments. Might be something to check out buddy.

It's official. I lost my THP putter headcover. I loved that thing but it is gone! I have looked everywhere

Which one? I have a spare black one I can send you.

Sorry duey, I know you're hurting but I can just picture you saying all that stuff!

It's just the natural progression of things bro. I hate losing my hair, and losing sleep, and having to struggle to pay bills but I reckon it's what's suppose to be happening. I hope you feel better bro. I've had crazy lower back problems from kayak'ing, and I have horrible knees from a couple of surgeries and the best thing I ever did was have accupuncture treatments. Might be something to check out buddy.

Did I mention I was short too? Lol. Sorry bro, just felt like ranting.

Did I mention I was short too? Lol. Sorry bro, just felt like ranting.

Hey man, that's cool. Nothing like a good rant! I get that way plenty of times. Just trying to pick you up a little.

I swear to goodness there's a sitcom just waiting to happen from you're stories.

Sorry Due!

I swear to goodness there's a sitcom just waiting to happen from you're stories.

Sorry Due!

Hahaha, I just need someone to give me that big break I guess.

Check the kids' room, that's where I find everything!

Shotmaker threads.

I'm not proud of it, but I was pretty nasty with my last comment. I am just going to ignore whatever the response is-- I would hate to get banned over something that stupid.
Lololol. It's ridiculous. I just can't stay away.

I'm not proud of it, but I was pretty nasty with my last comment. I am just going to ignore whatever the response is-- I would hate to get banned over something that stupid.

Nothing wrong with it IMO. You just stated what you felt. I haven't ever dealt with them so I have nothing to say about it.

Old is more than just a state of mind, old is fricking old! Sorry for the rant, but I am about fed up with it, lol.

Some how, guessing it was on the course, I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder/neck and have hurt pretty bad for most of the week. Well, yesterday I decide to wash my truck. About two minutes into it I feel my lower back spasm a couple times and the damn thing locks up. Beautiful day out, one of the few remaining, so I say screw it I'm going golfing pain or not, great idea son! I'm now in the recliner with a heating pad on my back and this rub crap on my shoulder, can't grip anything with my right hand because of arthritis in the thumb, would someone please just take me out back and shoot me??

Ok, I feel better just posting, haha. Should have done that in all caps.
Try cold rather than heat duey. And if you're using a rub, try BioFreeze.

Try cold rather than heat duey. And if you're using a rub, try BioFreeze.

This. BioFreeze is akin precious metal in our football lockeroom. Amazing stuff.

How come the major television networks never check with me when picking it's regional football coverage. I would certainly make some different decisions on some of the games.

How come the major television networks never check with me when picking it's regional football coverage. I would certainly make some different decisions on some of the games.
It's kind of like golf. Would you rather watch people playing good golf or would you prefer getting Eldrick shoved in your face the whole broadcast?

I guess I wish WVU was as popular as Tigre to be honest then I wouldn't have to complain. I really do wish you could pick other groups with at least internet feeds.

It's kind of like golf. Would you rather watch people playing good golf or would you prefer getting Eldrick shoved in your face the whole broadcast?

Got a call from a neighbor early this morning, my 7 year old daughter text the neighbor as if my daughter was my wife, text reads:

My daughter Madison: "Hey girl! Is it ok if I send Madison over to play in a few minutes?"
Neighbor text response: "Ok, just give us a minute to get awake and changed"

Then we get the call, "Um, are you sending her down?", my wife "Who?"

.........kids!

Got a call from a neighbor early this morning, my 7 year old daughter text the neighbor as if my daughter was my wife, text reads:

My daughter Madison: "Hey girl! Is it ok if I send Madison over to play in a few minutes?"
Neighbor text response: "Ok, just give us a minute to get awake and changed"

Then we get the call, "Um, are you sending her down?", my wife "Who?"

.........kids!

You are going to have to keep a real eye on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back