2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ary - I'm taking the minimalist approach. I'm only staying at the resort Friday and Saturday nights.

It's really all over the map as far as what people do.

Ary - I am coming to Orlando on Thursday, and I will be staying at the resort Thursday, Friday, and Sat nights.

Ary my plan is to arrive on Thursday or Wednesday depending on when the early arrives come into town. I'm done after the Sunday morning round and will turn back into a daddy and husband.

coming in Thursday- leaving Monday staying at the resort Can't wait

I'd like to be a passenger in that caravan .... might be some backseat drinkin, I'm thinkin'

I gotta get a move on, next year will be here soon ..........

Oh CUZZ, yur so funny !! I like that one !

I heard that pie was fattening .... I don' know

gonna have to do more than touch it to keep me from eatin it, LOVES ME some bacon ! :D

the two best meats, bacon and sausage !!!!!

I love the enthusiasm omikey, but someone has to teach you how to multiquote. Hahahahaha!

I've posted this in the past, but I'll post it again because I'm trying to work out travel details. 2 questions:
1) Are most people planning on coming in on Thursday or earlier than that?
2) In past outings, have most people left after the AM round on Sunday or stayed longer than that?

Right now, I'm looking at Wednesday-Sunday. Flights are a little more expensive on Sunday night, but it's one less night I stay at the resort so that helps out with the cost. I'd love to stay until Monday, but I'm not sure that will be in the cards, and even if I could stay until Monday, I'd probably have to leave early on Monday and not get to play any golf that day.

Wednesday to Tuesday good buddy. But I did promise the wife one day with her at Disney (hoping for Wednesday).

I'll be at the resort Friday am and probably stay in Orlando another 20 years.

You got to love ole idrops and his humor :rofl:. No wait he is dead serious
bulgy-eyes.png
! lol

My plan will be similar to years past, arrive Wed evening and leave Monday morning stay at the resort the entire time. I had been considering coming in Tuesday night and getting a round or two additional on Wed. But it does not seem to be too many people going to be there on Wednesday during the day so I might go with plan A

My plan will be similar to years past, arrive Wed evening and leave Monday morning stay at the resort the entire time. I had been considering coming in Tuesday night and getting a round or two additional on Wed. But it does not seem to be too many people going to be there on Wednesday during the day so I might go with plan A

I am thinking the same. Probably get into the area Tuesday but not check in until Wednesday or Thursday. Definitely playing on Thursday.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am thinking the same. Probably get into the area Tuesday but not check in until Wednesday or Thursday. Definitely playing on Thursday.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You coming in a little early to get your arse dusted good before the rest of em show up huh? :D

You coming in a little early to get your arse dusted good before the rest of em show up huh? :D

I think my plan is to knock some sense into you before Friday so you don't embarrass KB too much. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think my plan is to knock some sense into you before Friday so you don't embarrass KB too much. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

yea yea yea I hear ya. You better be knocking some sense in the rest of the wantabe teams who think they even have a tiny bit of a chance against Team Nicklaus :blob:

I am lost for words this morning, must be to early on Saturday :shock:

:rofl:

Man, I can't wait to get down there to an outing. My goal is to be at the 2013 outing, just before I graduate. I promise I will meet all of you guys sooner or later! haha love the tee shirt too.

BDG

With my new job ill have vacation time and more money. I might stay a couple extra days :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

With my new job ill have vacation time and more money. I might stay a couple extra days :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

first rounds on Matty!

I am really debating getting to the resort on Tuesday night. Is anyone going to be around for a round or two on Wednesday or is Thursday the big arrival day?

I will not be around Wed, but I will definitely play a round with you Thurs afternoon.

After playing the Cleveland Black Driver today, and I looking forward to trying out the rest of the lineup.

I am really debating getting to the resort on Tuesday night. Is anyone going to be around for a round or two on Wednesday or is Thursday the big arrival day?

I was thinking of flying down on Wednesday and getting an afternoon round in, but if not many other people are going to be there, I may hold off until Thursday.

After playing the Cleveland Black Driver today, and I looking forward to trying out the rest of the lineup.

Your wife's at home in pain and your out playing...hehehe I'll be up for rounds wed - sun

I am still debating if first day of golf will be Wed or Thurs. Wife wants to spend a few days on the beach on the way there.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You guys go ahead and play on Wednesday and get warmed up real good. You will need it when the Tower, KellyBo, and the big Dawg, roll into town Thursday :golf2:!

You guys go ahead and play on Wednesday and get warmed up real good. You will need it when the Tower, KellyBo, and the big Dawg, roll into town Thursday :golf2:!

Gray, I can go from now until May without picking up a club and I will be ready for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back