Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Do we have only Chewie joining us at the outing or have others replaced some who have had to withdraw? I am getting confused.
AnimatedQuestionMarkSmiley.gif

New team updates are coming soon. Just working out a few things first.

Im a team Hogan supporter in this one guys.

Tadashi- I havent met you, but man you seem like a great dude.
Mrs Golf4Life - shes a sweetheart
SMG- My main man Keith. I cant wait til we meet again.
Ratfink-Im sure we'll meet one day?
SethO-Youre a champ in everyones eyes dude, cant wait to meet you once and for all.
Yoccos-Tampax is the funniest dude on the planet.

Noice!!! Very nice and smart to place your faith in proven winners on and off the golf course

Next week the LPGA will be playing the CME Titleholders Championship at Grand Cypress. I read this in today's local paper. It describes some of the player's concerns about the courses we will be playing next May. I though you all would like a look at it. Here is the link to the article in the Orlando Sentinel. You'll see the course is one of the toughest they play.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/golf/os-titleholders-lpga-1113-20111112,0,3852738.story

far as I can tell the teams are not close to being set in stone. Guess we have to give the powers at be some time. On my team two members are very active on this blog, the others are not. Two guys only have one post as far as I can tell and I cant find one name at all.

There will likely be a lot of switching around before the event actually happens. Any time someone drops out and gets replaced, there's a chance the teams will get changed around.

There will likely be a lot of switching around before the event actually happens. Any time someone drops out and gets replaced, there's a chance the teams will get changed around.

Yea put Smallville in my foursome so I can whup his arse:deadhorse:

Yea put Smallville in my foursome so I can whup his arse:deadhorse:
Once again, I won't be at the Outing. So you'll have to whup TC's arse. Oh wait, he won't be there either!

Once again, I won't be at the Outing. So you'll have to whup TC's arse. Oh wait, he won't be there either!

awwwww man I missed this announcement and I was so looking forward to finally meeting ya dude!

awwwww man I missed this announcement and I was so looking forward to finally meeting ya dude!
Hopefully we will finally meet in July.

Based on OG's talk in another thread, these courses should be a joke to him.

Hopefully we will finally meet in July.

Based on OG's talk in another thread, these courses should be a joke to him.

I hope so too Smalls and if I do get the chance I would love to be in your foursome at least one of the days. Just because you are one heck of a nice dude and do so much for this forum it would be a pleasure :thumb:

Now JB on the other hand would be on my arse kicking list :beat-up:!

Distance means nothing to him, these fairways will be wide open to him. If he does not break 80 here based on his recent course talk it would be a travesty. I mean this is the tower of power. Who cares about short and low slope and ratings. This is the man of the hour, the man in the shower that cowers. Sub 80 or its a bust!

I'm glad the fairways are wide lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to find out which team I am on.

chances are you're on one of the many losing teams! unless JB realizes how strong of a team he made Team Faldo and splits us up.

chances are you're on one of the many losing teams! unless JB realizes how strong of a team he made Team Faldo and splits us up.

Yep... if you are not on Team Nicklaus you are like the ship that hit an iceberg many years ago. You and the rest of the wantabes are going down sucker:beat-up:!

Next week the LPGA will be playing the CME Titleholders Championship at Grand Cypress. I read this in today's local paper. It describes some of the player's concerns about the courses we will be playing next May. I though you all would like a look at it. Here is the link to the article in the Orlando Sentinel. You'll see the course is one of the toughest they play.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/golf/os-titleholders-lpga-1113-20111112,0,3852738.story

That is a heck of a write up Ched, thank you for scaring me with it... er sharing it with me. :D

great article guess ill be working on my putting and buying a yardage book!

Yep... if you are not on Team Nicklaus you are like the ship that hit an iceberg many years ago. You and the rest of the wantabes are going down sucker:beat-up:!

Wow !!! Im glad Imyour team I wouldnt want to be on that ship! Or even worse all those guys Arses you are Kicking. Better save some for the outing !

Wow !!! Im glad Imyour team I wouldnt want to be on that ship! Or even worse all those guys Arses you are Kicking. Better save some for the outing !

Partner we are going to have a blast and I'm thinking we will have a special Team meeting Friday night before the matches kick off for the weekend. You know kind of like the old barn fire meetings the night before the high school football matches. Team spirit and butt kicking buddies :blob:!

Sounds good. maybe some singing & dancing around that fire !:alien2::banana::bananadance:

Gray, you can do all the fire dancing and hootin' and hollerin' you want to but it ain't gonna help you one bit come the outing.

Partner we are going to have a blast and I'm thinking we will have a special Team meeting Friday night before the matches kick off for the weekend. You know kind of like the old barn fire meetings the night before the high school football matches. Team spirit and butt kicking buddies :blob:!

I'd be careful about going into any barn with OG, unless you're into that kind of thing.:wink:

Thanks for the write up, this is going to be fun

Thanks for the write up, this is going to be fun

Now see this man has some sense. He is realistic and knows he will have fun even though his Team will be heading directly to the wood shed for their arse kicking :deadhorse::beat-up:. The rest of you wantabes better wake up and smell the bengay because you are gonna need a family size tube once you survive the beating you all are going to receive :banana:

That's just great; and I have been putting terrible as of late too (38 putts in a round this weekend).

Back