IMG_1822.jpg

France
IMG_1820.jpg

Buckjob
IMG_1814.jpg

Day2 Group Shot
IMG_1813.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the pics shark, some really good shots there buddy.

nice pics!

What courses did you guys end up playing?

Saturday Afternoon@ Galen Hall and it was a beautiful course.

Sunday Morning @ Hickory Valley nice course card path only that day and they mean it.

I did not get a chance to play Hickory Valley this year, a friend of mine kept asking me to play there but we never made it.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Any thoughts on having another outing? Would love to come out and join you guys if you do it again.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Any thoughts on having another outing? Would love to come out and join you guys if you do it again.

im sure we will be having another one this year.... I even think Mary C said she would come back and join us if she could make it...

Hi Charles, we had a great time this past Fall and yes, we're having another this upcoming year.

Even though I'm now officially a Georgia Peach, I'm not giving up my duty of planning the Fall Get Together for this area. I have too much fun doing it and love to golf with this group.

Typically mid Summer I'll open the new New England/NY/NJ/PA/DE/MD Fall Get Together thread. I do know based on requests that this year's shindig will either be in S Jersey or back up towards the Poconos, where the first one was.

Of course, feel free to reach out to the Gang who participated. They golf together in smaller groups throughout the year.

Hopefully we'll see you with us in the Fall

I would love to join in as well. I'm disappointed I missed out this past year.

id be excited about playing either of those places this year lots of nice courses in either place.

Sounds good! Definitely looking forward to it.

I would love to join in as well. I'm disappointed I missed out this past year.

The more the merrier! We would love to have you join us

id be excited about playing either of those places this year lots of nice courses in either place.

The Poconos were gorgeous and really cheap during that time of the year, even tough it was a little brisk. S. Jersey has some good courses that would allow us to have more folks do a "one day" with option to have second day play either the day before or after for those who wanted to do a full weekend. (like me!)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow MaryC, you will be attending 2 fall outings this year, that is pretty cool.

The more the merrier! We would love to have you join us

The Poconos were gorgeous and really cheap during that time of the year, even tough it was a little brisk. S. Jersey has some good courses that would allow us to have more folks do a "one day" with option to have second day play either the day before or after for those who wanted to do a full weekend. (like me!)

---

i play the poconos every year with a bunch of my buddies in the fall I love it up there so many nice courses and most are pretty challenging and beautiful that time of year.

Seems really cool. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one throughout the year.

Wow MaryC, you will be attending 2 fall outings this year, that is pretty cool.

You betcha!!

---

This last outing was great. I would definitely put in a vote for this upcoming year's outing being in S. Jersey, but I would definitely get to the outing if it were in the Poconos.

If its in S. Jersey you can count me in for sure. Just a thought, but have you looked into Neshanic Valley? Its kind of in the middle of PA and S. Jersey and has 27 holes of some of the nicest public courses in NJ.

Nice, already prepping for later this year.

If its in S. Jersey you can count me in for sure. Just a thought, but have you looked into Neshanic Valley? Its kind of in the middle of PA and S. Jersey and has 27 holes of some of the nicest public courses in NJ.

Haven't even began to think about the where's and when's yet. Come mid-summer I'll open a new thread with a poll about where (S Jersey or Poconos) after the big picture where is figured out I'll start soliciting course suggestions.

So remind me about this one then because my 46 yr old brain won't remember it then ;-)

---

Nice, already prepping for later this year.

Never too too early but sorta. Gives you guys up there something to dream about while it snows ;-)

---

Never too too early but sorta. Gives you guys up there something to dream about while it snows ;-)

---

I think this week the weather really starts to change. The Arctic Blast seems to be headed this way.

Have you guys ever had a spring or summer event? I'm interested if anyone would want to do one in the spring or summer as well.

Have you guys ever had a spring or summer event? I'm interested if anyone would want to do one in the spring or summer as well.

That would be fun...would have to be sometime after the big events (Demo Day and the Morgan Cup), but that might be a good idea.

Back