OGIO.com daily contest

Thanks! Never won anything before, ever. THP = Good luck!

Wow, I just joined THP yesterday, and entered my name last night. I just went to sign up again and see my name!!!!

12/1 - Brooks Hester

So stoked!!! I haven't gotten any kind of email from them though, does it usually take a while?

Congratulations Brooks, that was a sweet win. Don't forget to post pics when it arrives in the Winners thread.

Congratulations Brooks, that was a sweet win. Don't forget to post pics when it arrives in the Winners thread.

Will do, no doubt!

I will have to go back an try again, it would not let me enter earlier today.

I just went back for today and it did let me enter this time.

Nice, found out my prize is the Convoy bookbag, pretty cool! Good luck to you guys!

Another THP pick up. Nice

Tapatalk

Bump to remind everyone that this is a daily entry contest, get those entries in.

I received my bag yesterday. I will try to snag a pic and post it up.

Good deal buddy, looking forward to seeing the prize.

Haha, holy crap. Just won again. Twice in 5 days. I'd like to trade some of this luck for the THP 12 days of Cheer giveaways, but I'll take it! Ogio is awesome!

Haha, holy crap. Just won again. Twice in 5 days. I'd like to trade some of this luck for the THP 12 days of Cheer giveaways, but I'll take it! Ogio is awesome!

And just like that we have a double winner, congrats bahester. WTG!

And just like that we have a double winner, congrats bahester. WTG!

Haha, thank you! I'll get some pics up of both the bags when they come in. Luckily they gave me 2 different styles!

Nice wins bahester! That's awesome!

Nice win! It's awesome when THPers win things!

Dang dude, I enter for 35 days and nada and you win twice in 5 days! You Irish or something? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dang dude, I enter for 35 days and nada and you win twice in 5 days! You Irish or something? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not that I know of. Not sure I have a need for 2 of em, may try to give one to another THP'er, just gotta decide how I wanna do it :D

1st post after yours gets it!

haha, j/k....congrats man, thats exciting!!

The first bag I won just came in. It's the Convoy from OGIO. Here's a few pictures. Seems like a really nice bag, I'm surprised at how well made it is, seems like it would hold up really, really well. Thanks OGIO!

IMGP0031.jpg
IMGP0030.jpg
IMGP0028.jpg
IMGP0029.jpg

That's a sweet backpack! Congrats again..,,lucky guy. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hester is da man- so envious. Let me know how that compartment for laptops/ipads works out. Secure enough to drop the backpack like my 8 year old would do his school backpack??!!

Sweet looking bag man, congrats on the super double win, can't wait to see what they send next.

That's a nice bag, I kind of figured you would get the bottom of the barrel....hopefully Hester will let someone else win.

Good find.. thanks!

Back