The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you helping him prepare for his two victories in Myrtle Beach?
Most resembling a leprechaun
Most likely to be planted in a garden

I am now officially inside the mind of you Irishman.
I have the diet down pat

Really you think you got what it takes to get inside the mind of this Irishman. Its a very dark, scary and seriously dirty place and there is a weird smell in here too are you still sure you wanna be in here, cos i can tell you now not even i wanna be in here :beat-up:

Really you think you got what it takes to get inside the mind of this Irishman. Its a very dark, scary and seriously dirty place and there is a weird smell in here too are you still sure you wanna be in here, cos i can tell you now not even i wanna be in here :beat-up:

I was there once in my life. Actually it was an Irishwoman, I was in her head. It was glorious. My Captain can give you the same treatment if you'd like? It would probably be another "first" for you on your vacation.

hahaha, for a minute I thought we were having civilized, respectful smack talk but you are slowly crossing the line. It will be wonderful being able to share stories of my successes with my grand children. I'll make sure and embelish the amount of an actual challenge you put up, just so they don't pass out from boredom during bed time stories.

If fairways and greens one putt is boring then so be it. Cuz that'll be the story...I can hear it now...he hit the faiway..yawn..then the green..yawn..one putt..yawn and then I was down 7 and 5. Don't sleep on the short black/Asian guy

I think I will trash talk with people that I know won't take offense, like Hawk, Yoccos, CB, P4B, JB....hmmmmm I think I see a trend.

Sorry Tad, this had nothing to do with you, and everything to do with the lack of use of the words cute, adoreable, and weak. I am definitely not pulling for team THP! Most of those guys let me down last year, so they are getting kicked to the curb no matter what.

You knew its all good in the hood bro!! :D

The TC vs Freddie match needs to happen

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

If fairways and greens one putt is boring then so be it. Cuz that'll be the story...I can hear it now...he hit the faiway..yawn..then the green..yawn..one putt..yawn and then I was down 7 and 5. Don't sleep on the short black/Asian guy

hmm, I'm kind of familiar with that style of golf. How compelling will this be?

I was there once in my life. Actually it was an Irishwoman, I was in her head. It was glorious. My Captain can give you the same treatment if you'd like? It would probably be another "first" for you on your vacation.

I've never been in an Irish woman's head, but my he...oh nevermind

How about we announce the next 2 participants now? I'm sort of bored with all these "I hope to get in" trash talkers.

hmm, I'm kind of familiar with that style of golf. How compelling will this be?

Me too...I just might not do it all in 3 strokes. hehehe

The TC vs Freddie match needs to happen

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Please make sure it's first so I can close him out early and cheer my team to victory...all kidding aside I welcome the challenge and I'm
A little floored that TC thinks I have some game.

It's cute to see JB, TC, and coolbreeze with so much bravado in this thread. Sounds so much like last summer leading up to the first Morgan Cup. How did that work out for those 3 guys again?

How about we announce the next 2 participants now? I'm sort of bored with all these "I hope to get in" trash talkers.

Whether I get in or not, I will still kick your a$$ in May!!! (Angry Typing!!!) hahaha.

That is why your bro is on Team Hackers. Me and Kelly will be guzzling from the cup. And it's Manpons

dude, It will be tough to get it out of my hands

It's cute to see JB, TC, and coolbreeze with so much bravado in this thread. Sounds so much like last summer leading up to the first Morgan Cup. How did that work out for those 3 guys again?

Not you too!

For once, I agree with you. Announce now!

Tappin' from my iPad!

What? You can't handle it puttin4smallerpreytopickon...

hahaha...this is true.

Lots of things change in a year. I assure you, lots of things change. This is no last minute fill in for AHA you are speaking to. This is someone that will be prepared along the way. Perhaps if you make the squad, you and I can share a tee box for a nice round of 14 holes.

I played great down there. That's all I can control man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back