Rules to trash talking....the dos and donts

Do's: Trash talk people that are smaller than you.

Don't: Trash talk people that are bigger than you.

WTF tadashi? I didn't know pot was legal in Florida.

Did you follow me today...lol..I kid of course. Just setting the table for later

Yes from their men to me. Hide yo wife!

I don't know where you got your education system from, but you just said something really stupid.

You can have mine. She's expensive...

god I hope she doesn't read that.

I don't know where you got your education system from, but you just said something really stupid.

You can have mine. She's expensive...

god I hope she doesn't read that.

Lol.... ASU man but that was really funny. It's why I don't have a wife.. or gf.. or date.. wait.

With the forum getting into a frenzy over the upcoming MC2.0 and annual THP outing, there is going to be a bit of trash talking going on. I'll be taking part in all of it and thought it would be good to go over the rules or ins and outs. Please add if I miss anything....
Dos:
1. Have fun
2. Grow thick skin
3. Give as good as you get

Don'ts:
1. Get upset and respond
2. Question integrity or hdcps
3. Take it seriously
4. Make it personal (family,etc)
5. Keep it clean

Not everyone likes to talk sh@t but if you do have fun with it. We are all here for the same reason. Some need more help than others....(see what I did)...

I will have a hard time with this. I am mean. Quick question....

if we are Facebook friends am I allowed to edit your pictures posted on facebook and post them here?

if we are Facebook friends am I allowed to edit your pictures posted on facebook and post them here?

only if wearing a sumo costume. Ninja turtles are also allowed

Heck yes to your question IMO. And expect the same.

I think as it doesn't include family members.

Lol.... ASU man but that was really funny. It's why I don't have a wife.. or gf.. or date.. wait.

I think you are the only ASU grad who doesn't have any of those, or an illegitimate child.

I think you are the only ASU grad who doesn't have any of those, or an illegitimate child.

All by choice... Lol well most of them. I bolded the unknown. (note how I took the trash talk)

Well I thought this was obvious.... :act-up:

We? what are you a mouse in his pocket or are you trying to ride coatails in here too? :act-up:

Don't be jealous Rhino! TC and I have forged a bond. One that knows no limits.

All by choice... Lol well most of them. I bolded the unknown. (note how I took the trash talk)

Exactly. Although, what I said could be considered personal, however, the hyperbole is apparent. Thus, not an attack. But joke.

Exactly. Although, what I said could be considered personal, however, the hyperbole is apparent. Thus, not an attack. But joke.

Yeah man, it's hard to get personal with me. I'm a Jay Cutler fan. That's aboot the only thing that gets me going. I'll ressurrect that thread and destroy people again.

Yes! We believe in three things:

1. Julius Peppers
2. Massive divots
3. Sanora dogs

I aint jealous my friend, I am happy for you, you are keeping it in the family. First Ike now his brother, you would fit in perfectly up in those hills of NC.

sure if you don't mind me taking your photos off wanted ads

Back