What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cup of Joe before I go:D

Coffee!

Coffee. Kona blend K Cup.

Coffee. Kona blend K Cup.

Love Kona, I brought back some Kona coffee beans from out recent trip and bought me a coffee grinder when I returned. Good stuff for sure.

Morning latte.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Love Kona, I brought back some Kona coffee beans from out recent trip and bought me a coffee grinder when I returned. Good stuff for sure.

Ya always wanted to grind the beans myself. But the Keurig is too easy. Nothing like a freshly ground cup of Kona. Def my favorite.

Caffeine Free Coke

Diet coke with my soybean burger for lunch :D

Bourbon and diet

guinness black lager. Going well with some sushi!

7up and Gin w/ a splash of pineapple juice.

Just picked up a case of Yuengling.

Sailor Jerry w Cider.

Sailor Jerry w Cider.

We had a big tailgate for a Steelers game a few weeks ago and someone brought a big jug of warm cider with spiced rum - it was the first time I had tried it and really enjoyed it! Could taste just enough of the rum to really get a nice kick and it was a great drink on a chilly day (and this is coming from a person who rarely ever drinks any variety of rum).

Diet Coke.

We had a big tailgate for a Steelers game a few weeks ago and someone brought a big jug of warm cider with spiced rum - it was the first time I had tried it and really enjoyed it! Could taste just enough of the rum to really get a nice kick and it was a great drink on a chilly day (and this is coming from a person who rarely ever drinks any variety of rum).

Nothing better than that when you have to be outdoors in cold weather - specially a tailgate. Always a staple of mine during Nov/Dec Jet games (when I am lucky enough to go).

Water....drank enough today already!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Coffee and Baileys

protein whey shake!

Ice cold Bud Light

tea - not my usual Sat. night beverage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back