That might be too much screen to look at and still be able to actually play the game good.

That might be too much screen to look at and still be able to actually play the game good.

You may be right, and he is sitting a little close. I'd like to find out for myself though.

I don't know about "better" but they were certainly much bigger. Something I hope they bring in DLC...larger maps
This is needed, badly IMO. I like the maps in MW3, but most are small and every thing is up close, not many chances to pick someone off running at a good distance. I think thats why I have been so successful running around with Machine pistols w/ Akimbo.

You dont really need much range on your weapons at all.

I don't know about "better" but they were certainly much bigger. Something I hope they bring in DLC...larger maps

same here, not a big fan of spawning right where the other team is and getting shot before I even have a chance to blink

I hate big maps. Seems like you run around more then actually shoot anyone. I think the maps are just fine how they are. Like Dome, that map is a blast having everyone going HAM on each other in a small area.

I hate big maps. Seems like you run around more then actually shoot anyone. I think the maps are just fine how they are. Like Dome, that map is a blast having everyone going HAM on each other in a small area.
I do love me some Dome. That one ally between the building and the dome gets crazy if you are playing Kill Confirmed.

How's battlefield 3? Is there a lot of replay value? I wont be doing the online multiplayer.

I do love me some Dome. That one ally between the building and the dome gets crazy if you are playing Kill Confirmed.

I have a Dome specific build out. All about fast game play and quick kills. I just added the bouncing betty to that build. Ive been trying different guns in it too.

I have a Dome specific build out. All about fast game play and quick kills. I just added the bouncing betty to that build. Ive been trying different guns in it too.

dome is a free for all, I gotta make a build out for that, hate having to reload, theres just no time for it cause its so chaotic

dome is a free for all, I gotta make a build out for that, hate having to reload, theres just no time for it cause its so chaotic

Im starting to lean towards a more all out damage type of build. Crap blowing up and massive damage. I just put that last shotgun in to try but didnt play a Dome map last night.

On Dome I run the PP90 with rapid fire and range, range makes it lethal from a bit further away.

Perk 1- Scavenger Pro
Perk 2- Blast Shield Pro
Perk 3- Steady Aim Pro

I litter the map with nades and flashbangs and just run and gun. I love the PP90 and its my favorite SMG for sure.

On Dome I run the PP90 with rapid fire and range, range makes it lethal from a bit further away.

Perk 1- Scavenger Pro
Perk 2- Blast Shield Pro
Perk 3- Steady Aim Pro

I litter the map with nades and flashbangs and just run and gun. I love the PP90 and its my favorite SMG for sure.
I started using that one last night, I like it as well. But, I just find myself always going back to the Type 95 and just taking everyone out.

That's my style. My 16yr old is always like, 'geez dad, you know people hate you right now...'.
Yup, I do. But they're blind and dead, so pffft.:D

Perk 1- Scavenger Pro
Perk 2- Blast Shield Pro
Perk 3- Steady Aim Pro

I usually run around with the P90 with extended mags and range.
Perk 1 - Slight of Hand pro
Perk 2 - Assassin pro
Perk 3 - Steady Aim Pro

And I usually run around an try to kill people with the C4. So much fun to do that.

I started using that one last night, I like it as well. But, I just find myself always going back to the Type 95 and just taking everyone out.

I am a Type 95 fan as well, but I like to mix it up. Smaller maps I use the ACR with a silencer and the maps that are a bit bigger I run Type 95 with rapid fire and red dot.

What gametypes do everyone like? I play hardcore/core domination, search,and team deathmatch

Perk 1- Scavenger Pro
Perk 2- Blast Shield Pro
Perk 3- Steady Aim Pro

I like that set up for Dome. Might try that out with the Ump. Not sure what it is about the Ump but it's a great gun.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Same here! I could do the the one the bottom, but the one on top is awesome.

I want that. All of that. Next game played would be TW 12 on Augusta National just cause why not?

I am a Type 95 fan as well, but I like to mix it up. Smaller maps I use the ACR with a silencer and the maps that are a bit bigger I run Type 95 with rapid fire and red dot.

What gametypes do everyone like? I play hardcore/core domination, search,and team deathmatch

Same here, I enjoy mixing it up a bit with the guns. Right now Im Type95 first, then its a close second between the ACR and UMP. Check out kill confirmed. Just played it the other night, its pretty cool for a change.

Gears is putting out some new stuff today.

Steel Tappin'

Same here, I enjoy mixing it up a bit with the guns. Right now Im Type95 first, then its a close second between the ACR and UMP. Check out kill confirmed. Just played it the other night, its pretty cool for a change.
I have been pretty much only playing Kill Confirmed lately, I like it better than team deathmatch, seems to take away the campers a bit. Also, a big fan of Domination and have been playing some Search and Destroy lately.

I have been pretty much only playing Kill Confirmed lately, I like it better than team deathmatch, seems to take away the campers a bit. Also, a big fan of Domination and have been playing some Search and Destroy lately.

I noticed that too, I hate all the camping on certain maps. I just like how it adds a little something to the regular team deathmatch. For the most part Im not too bored with team deathmatch just yet.

I primarily play hardcore kill confirmed, but I do switch it up and play demolition, domination, core kill conf., team deathmatch, and occasionally search.

I love the ACR and the type 95. After those two is say the P90 is my favorite.

I will be getting on around 330 this afternoon (central time) and playing until probably around dinner, afterwards its study for GMAT time....

If you are on xbox hit me up: ITS REEZY

I will be getting on around 330 this afternoon (central time) and playing until probably around dinner, afterwards its study for GMAT time....

If you are on xbox hit me up: ITS REEZY

Good luck on the GMAT... It was a b**ch...

Back