SAM HURD: The NFL's biggest drug dealer?

At the Wednesday
night meeting, Hurd negotiated to buy five to 10 kilograms of cocaine and 1,000
pounds of marijuana a week for distribution in the Chicago area, authorities
alleged. He agreed to pay $25,000 for each kilogram of cocaine and $450 a pound
for the marijuana, according to the charges.

Terrible business model. You ova payin', son.

Haha, definitely just a complete failure in every way possible.

We don't even know all the facts here.

Never throw stones from a glass house.

Yea, probably a big misunderstanding with the Feds......probably was only looking for directions.

Yea, probably a big misunderstanding with the Feds......probably was only looking for directions.

Agreed, until I hear this from Sam's mouth. I don't believe it. Chicago Bears players are above this type of behavior. Although he did come from the Cowboys and the other 2 have proven their worth in turd this year.

hahah, definitely. Chicago is a big city. "You thought i said buy 10 kilos? no no, i said which way to Portillo's."

Did someone say Portillo's? I'll have the beef/sausage combo wet, with cheese and giardinera, and a chocolate cake shake.

Kevin

He's a former Cowboy, he probably learned it all from Nate Newton haha

Did someone say Portillo's? I'll have the beef/sausage combo wet, with cheese and giardinera, and a chocolate cake shake.

Kevin

Now you're speaking my language!

Crazy story. I can't believe someone who has everything would take this chance- but at the same time - just because someone is a millionaire doesn't mean they are a good person.

Crazy story. I can't believe someone who has everything would take this chance- but at the same time - just because someone is a millionaire doesn't mean they are a good person.

for sure. and just because someone has gotten paid millions of dollars doesnt mean they have millions of dollars. it wouldnt suprise me if sam hurd is lacking in money management skills.

for sure. and just because someone has gotten paid millions of dollars doesnt mean they have millions of dollars. it wouldnt suprise me if sam hurd is lacking in money management skills.

Excellent point. Could be very very close to pay check to pay check.

Funny thing about it is Hurd was well know for his church going practice while here in Dallas. He was a great interview and never caused any issues even when his buddy TO was in town. He would of been the last ex Cowboy I would of guessed was a wanna be Scarface. Guess he needed a hobby since he was a regulated cheerleader for his current team.

It's rare for the Feds to make an arrest like this without a lot of evidence. The indictment can be found online.

Most Pro athletes are broke within 12 months of retirement. Hurd was preparing for a second career after football.

Think there may be a few of Hurd's "Clients" that are worried? The NFL should be drug testing Hurd's close friends. But they won't.

Facts: He got caught with a lot of weed and a lot of that ca-cane. He's in a lot of trouble.

It's rare for the Feds to make an arrest like this without a lot of evidence. The indictment can be found online.

Most Pro athletes are broke within 12 months of retirement. Hurd was preparing for a second career after football.

Think there may be a few of Hurd's "Clients" that are worried? The NFL should be drug testing Hurd's close friends. But they won't.

I like this line from Roy Williams, "So,
it's tough for me just because I am not into drugs or anything like that..."

umm..what? well, thanks for that info Roy, we'll start the testing with you.

It's a shame really. He had everthing alot of people dream of, money, fame, talent, and he's going to lose most of it because he lost his integrity. That's sad.

Cowboys send their rejects to the Bears.

If he were still a Cowboy it would have been 10-20 kilos of coke and a ton of pot. That Bears organization is a disgrace

It's a shame really. He had everthing alot of people dream of, money, fame, talent, and he's going to lose most of it because he lost his integrity. That's sad.

All too common in the sports world.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

wow, is this guy for real:

The document reveals that Hurd submitted to a consensual interview with federal authorities in July 2011 — but Hurd allegedly kept on buying and selling cocaine and marijuana, in large amounts.

You would think at some point a guy would be a little bit scared to get caught....guess not

A few guys and I at the fire house figured he was making between 200-300K a week if he was actually selling it all. That's a lot of $$ on top of his salary.

Tapaway!

like you do gooders never pushed weight,besides it's a recession going on.The man had a family to feed

lmao

This is why it takes more brains to be a big time drug dealer and stay out of the pokey than it does to play football.

Back