Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bermuda Sands Breeze Men's Polo Shirts are BOGO when you use code DT-111214 at checkout http://www.golfetail.com/c-81-golf-...tent=banner_top&utm_campaign=11dec13_email_dt

200939_2_.jpg

201224_2_.jpg

Ok others here in the office have confirmed that jacket is too ugly to purchase lol.. I'll keep cruising the site

I like that jacket. Considering it myself.

I like that jacket. Considering it myself.

Be warned it wasn't well received by anyone I showed it to. Some even displayed thoughts of anger and rage. But sometimes you have to go the path less traveled so more power to you if you get it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Sumi-G is having a 50% holiday sale with the code Holiday11. Some really cool stuff over there.

Be warned it wasn't well received by anyone I showed it to. Some even displayed thoughts of anger and rage. But sometimes you have to go the path less traveled so more power to you if you get it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

The first thoughts that came to my mind were "post-apocalyptic camouflage."

Beast mode from tapatalk

Emailed it to my wife and to my surprise she said she liked it. I need something like this on the course. I have a leaky Columbia shell I use during winter golf. Needs replaced and this one may do the trick. Can't golf in big poofy winter coats, gotta have a shell and something insulated and relatively thin underneath.

Thanks Tuna, yeah we have very minimal exclusions on these deals; much savings to be had. I just find it annoying when other online golf retailers promote all these savings, then they crush your hopes of getting a deal by applying a ton of exclusions to the golf gear you actually want. In other words, we know you'd much rather 25% off the new Titleist SM4 wedges not 25% off some old model MacGregor wedge.

Also, if you guys didn't see it we are giving away $25 in GPP credit every day on our Facebook and Twitter pages. We are also doing a GPP WISHLIST GIVEAWAY -- only 4 days left to enter. On Friday, we're randomly choosing three people who added items to their wishlist (gppgolf.com/wishlist) and are going to send them an item from their list! Create an account and start adding now, if you haven't already. Merry Christmas, from your friends at GPPgolf.com!

Awesome. You just sold two more Titleist S/M wedges -- and, you gained some word of mouth advertising. I'm telling my golfing buddies about this offer.

Emailed it to my wife and to my surprise she said she liked it. I need something like this on the course. I have a leaky Columbia shell I use during winter golf. Needs replaced and this one may do the trick. Can't golf in big poofy winter coats, gotta have a shell and something insulated and relatively thin underneath.

I actually like the look because its different. I may run it by the boss and if she likes it then I may OEM it. Plus I think the zipper on my Columbia is broken.

Awesome. You just sold two more Titleist S/M wedges -- and, you gained some word of mouth advertising. I'm telling my golfing buddies about this offer.

man im way too late on the gpp deal, doesnt look like there is a single Titleist driver left on the site...oh well, awesome offer

mikedean441 yeah we had a pricing error for those D2 drivers which ran through the weekend and we just caught it -- those who got the deal, got the deal (which were many).

But, I think $279 (with $20 store credits and DRIVER25 promo code) is still a VERY good deal $120 less than our competition. We are limited to certain configuration and shafts, so ordering very soon is highly recommended because the promo applies to in-stock drivers only.

DirtyDawg67, pull the trigger on that gear -- which FW and wedges do you have in your cart?

I went with 2 Vokey SM4's and 2 Mizuno Windlite Sweaters. I couldn't pull the trigger on the FW due to all of the RBZ talk.

I actually like the look because its different. I may run it by the boss and if she likes it then I may OEM it. Plus I think the zipper on my Columbia is broken.

Long as the CFO's are on board it's all good.

Very nice on the OGIO's.

Rock Bottom Golf has name your price on Wilson staff D-fy iron set with the half and half shafts. Through experimentation I have deducted that the lowest they will accept is $295 which seems like a good price. They are also offering free 3 day shipping on all orders over $125... Nike Square Machspeed Black drivers are also going for $99

Rock Bottom Golf has name your price on Wilson staff D-fy iron set with the half and half shafts. Through experimentation I have deducted that the lowest they will accept is $295 which seems like a good price. They are also offering free 3 day shipping on all orders over $125... Nike Square Machspeed Black drivers are also going for $99
Yep, but only the square version. A lot of great stuff on RBG right now. TGW is also having a pretty good sale, 15% off everything and free shipping on anything over $75.

40% off on Puma.com for footwear, apparel and accessories plus free next day shipping. Use code DEC12PUMA40 at checkout and select next day in the cart. I found this while shopping for indoor soccer sneaks for my daughter. Discount will show at final stage of checkout. Not sure when it expires.

Not sure if this is nationwide, but I went to a couple Targets today in the Atlanta area, and they had Srixon Z-Stars on clearance for $27.

Last edited:
Kingdom 59 has some sick deals going right now. Sligo gear for 50% off, TM CB irons for $499, Bridgestone balls, 3 dozen for $93. And the best deal is the Nike VR Pro Driver for like $149. I'm left handed and too fat for these deals, lol

Kingdom 59 has some sick deals going right now. Sligo gear for 50% off, TM CB irons for $499, Bridgestone balls, 3 dozen for $93. And the best deal is the Nike VR Pro Driver for like $149. I'm left handed and too fat for these deals, lol

Indeed. I took advantage of the 50% off Sligo gear yesterday. Did some Christmas shopping..and some self shopping.

Wow, that deal of 3 CG15 wedges for 209$ is fantastic! Too bad I just ordered some :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back