The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's is, but aren't the crystals pretty?

That is true! There is a Dunkin Donuts on every corner for some reason.

I think my brother gets to go home today.

It's so dead in the office. I have my Spotify rocking and I'm THP'ing in peace.

That is awesome man. This is our last day of school for the year!

I guess life is going to be different for One-Tizzle now. Late night THPing and gaming. I hope he enjoys it.

I think my brother gets to go home today.

It's so dead in the office. I have my Spotify rocking and I'm THP'ing in peace.

I was hoping for a quiet day...it is until 11, then it's packed with conference calls and meetings. Who schedules a meeting for 4:30 on a Friday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was hoping for a quiet day...it is until 11, then it's packed with conference calls and meetings. Who schedules a meeting for 4:30 on a Friday?

Wtc? Obviously this person is not aware of FOF, **** off Friday.

Wtc? Obviously this person is not aware of FOF, **** off Friday.

Evidently not. I can't think of a worse way to finish a Friday than a 4:30 meeting with a Podiatrist.

That is awesome man. This is our last day of school for the year!

I guess life is going to be different for One-Tizzle now. Late night THPing and gaming. I hope he enjoys it.

He never THP's at night dude.

On another note: it looks like work forgot to include my mileage and phone allowance on my paycheck. Not the biggest deal on the planet but when dealing with Corporate America you have to jump through hoops to get your effing money when they screw up.

Zero based budgeting doesn't work too well when you don't get your pay check in time. Looks like I will have to dip into savings a little bit to get through the weekend. Oh well, I can just put it back in when I cash that bad boy on Monday.

I need to get a gaming system, other than the Wii.
That's all I got at home too. I have TW11 (Masters, is that 11?) and Madden and NBA Jam but I just never ever play the thing. The kids have a bunch of games but they hardly play it either. I keep telling the battle axe that we need a PS3 but she's not buying it.

He never THP's at night dude.

On another note: it looks like work forgot to include my mileage and phone allowance on my paycheck. Not the biggest deal on the planet but when dealing with Corporate America you have to jump through hoops to get your effing money when they screw up.

Man, I used to hate that when I was still working, the company was getting an interest free loan from me and I had to push them to get the payment. Something is just wrong with that picture.

Same. I have a PS2. Old school. All I would want to play is Madden though. I like sporting games the most for some odd reason.

That's all I got at home too. I have TW11 (Masters, is that 11?) and Madden and NBA Jam but I just never ever play the thing. The kids have a bunch of games but they hardly play it either. I keep telling the battle axe that we need a PS3 but she's not buying it.

I bought my PS3 because it is a great blu ray player that's as wireless built in so the Wife can stream Netflix on it. At least I that's what I told her.

I have thought about getting rid of ours to get an Xbox. You can find some killer deals on Craigslist.

I am mailing it in today. My motivation is at or near zero. Sushi lunch and then a massage is now officially the only things on my calendar until tonight.

I have a wii and an xbox 360, both just sit and gather dust. Thinking of getting a PS3, some of the guys in the office play Call of Duty online. Nice way to unwind after a long work day.

Take it from the approach that it is a blu ray player as well.. might work..

I bought my PS3 because it is a great blu ray player that's as wireless built in so the Wife can stream Netflix on it. At least I that's what I told her.

That is exactly why a PS3 is my best bet, they're more a piece of your home entertainment system rather than JUST a gaming console. I need to take a stand and tell the ol lady that this is what we're doing dammit. As the man of this house THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING. Hmmmmm, probably not so much.

That is exactly why a PS3 is my best bet, they're more a piece of your home entertainment system rather than JUST a gaming console. I need to take a stand and tell the ol lady that this is what we're doing dammit. As the man of this house THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING. Hmmmmm, probably not so much.

Good luck with that. HAHA

Good lord, just go buy one Jake. Are you married to nerfny too?

That's too bad b/c it's extremely funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back