Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played Orange county national today and had 223 yd into par5 6th all carry over marsh. Pulled Yonex 19* chocked down 3 fingers and ripped it into the breeze and it finished pin high right of the hole 20'. Left eagle 6" short.
On par 5 18th I had 189yd into for my 2nd, down wind slight down hill light I hit a low drawing 7i 25' from pin, left eagle putt 12" short.
Birdied both, good round today!

Great shots Tad.

TapAhoy!

Played Orange county national today and had 223 yd into par5 6th all carry over marsh. Pulled Yonex 19* chocked down 3 fingers and ripped it into the breeze and it finished pin high right of the hole 20'. Left eagle 6" short.
On par 5 18th I had 189yd into for my 2nd, down wind slight down hill light I hit a low drawing 7i 25' from pin, left eagle putt 12" short.

Nice shots Freddie! You're lethal with that Yonex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shot Dawg, your going to need some of those gems at the outing! Can't wait to meet you bro

I am looking forward to meeting you Freddie, I think you might could help this old man's game. I have a few of those good shots per round, unfortunately I have more of those stinkers per round. :D

Nothing exciting today. Had a case of the lefts most of the round.

Sounds like me today buddy, no birdies and only 7 pars, my best shots were all chips or putts.

50* cg15 from 115 yards to 4 feet pin high. Tap in birdie. Also hit a drive we measured at approx 315.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Great shots there FK, impressive shots both, and actually those were very good putts too, anything inside the grip length is awesome.

Thank you Dawg, I had a lot of good swing today
Great shots there FK, impressive shots both, and actually those were very good putts too, anything inside the grip lenght is awesome.

hit a 6i and actually hit the green... only good shot of the day

Hour alot of good shots today. personal favorite was my tee shot on the #1 handicap hole on thend course, its a dogleg right with out of bounds to the right and water on both sides on the approach. I was crushing the new driver, so I took a real aggressive line off the tee. I had to carry it 250 over houses and the water. Ended up measuring it to 295. I ended up with 80 yards to the hole, ended up with a birdie.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Granted it was a 75 yard hole, but I hit a tee shot to 6 inches, and even took a pic and sent it around. :bye:

Hour alot of good shots today. personal favorite was my tee shot on the #1 handicap hole on thend course, its a dogleg right with out of bounds to the right and water on both sides on the approach. I was crushing the new driver, so I took a real aggressive line off the tee. I had to carry it 250 over houses and the water. Ended up measuring it to 295. I ended up with 80 yards to the hole.

Nice! Sounds like ou found a good groove.

Granted it was a 75 yard hole, but I hit a tee shot to 6 inches, and even took a pic and sent it around. :bye:

Tap in birdies are always fun,

another crappy round but i did manage to pure a 7i for the best lay up of the day... then i dunked the next shot in the water

Third shot into a par 5 with a 56 degree wedge from just outside 100 yards. Stuck it inside a foot...then missed the birdie putt!

Third shot into a par 5 with a 56 degree wedge from just outside 100 yards. Stuck it inside a foot...then missed the birdie putt!

From within 1 foot? Ouch. Still gotta love sticking it close.

9th hole, 540 yard par 5 with a rolling fairway. Fairway crests about 125 yards from the green, and then the green is downhill from there, with a pond in front of it. Going for the green in two is a blind shot, and any layup beyond the 125 marker will almost certainly be wet.

Well, due to an erratic drive and weak recovery effort, I was still about 180 out after 2 shots. I couldn't see the green over the crest of the hill. I walked up to figure out which trees were lined up with the pin, and used those for my target. Hit a sweet little 5 iron shot that bounced at the very front of the green and rolled about 4 feet past the pin. I never saw the shot land, but one of my playing partners says it turned on the lip of the cup a little.

Missed the birdie putt, but won the hole anyway.

Chipped in from about 60' for birdie on the 1st hole of the day.

Chipped in from about 60' for birdie on the 1st hole of the day.

Way to one up me. I chipped in from about 40 foot for birdie.

We wont talk about the first shot that left me 30 foot off the green on a 100 yard hole.

Way to one up me. I chipped in from about 40 foot for birdie.

We wont talk about the first shot that left me 30 foot off the green on a 100 yard hole.

LOL, well I was about 15 ' short of the green myself from 150 on a par 5 after catching the lay up a little chuncky.

NIce shot, DD!

Thanks Smallie, that is my 3rd chip in since last Wednesday, probably will begin a long drought now. :D

No birdies so far on the day. Playing 18, third shot into the green. Sent the ball back 12 feet past the hole and spun it to within 2-3 feet. Sank the birdie. Tied the match up. Great day of golf.

Made a nice little chip-in birdie on 15, our index 1 hardest hole. Landed it perfectly and called it from about 6 feet out. :)

No birdies so far on the day. Playing 18, third shot into the green. Sent the ball back 12 feet past the hole and spun it to within 2-3 feet. Sank the birdie. Tied the match up. Great day of golf.

Great way to finish the round, congrats.

Made a nice little chip-in birdie on 15, our index 1 hardest hole. Landed it perfectly and called it from about 6 feet out. :)

Man, I love to chip in, it just feels like such a bonus on that particular hole. Nice going oz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back