You need to sport a visor CL!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I am a visor man Hanks. I might need to stop off at GS today

I am a visor man Hanks. I might need to stop off at GS today

Same here man. Hoping I can sport some for the MC 2.0

Same here man. Hoping I can sport some for the MC 2.0

I was hoping for the same at the last but they didnt allow us. I hope you get to as well buddy

Visors would be so cool. I can't wait to see the head wear and gloves!

Last edited:
I grabbed a couple of Cally hats right after I found out they were my sponsor!

I was hoping for the same at the last but they didnt allow us. I hope you get to as well buddy

The hair needs to flow! I don't have the hair of France or Coolbreeze but it's visor worthy

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

The new Razr shoes are gorgeous! gppgolf.com just posted pictures of the new Callaway footwear lineup for 2012 and holy cow, are there some beauties!

I bought a Callaway HEX Black Tour Hat off ebay last night...sweet looking!

RAZR logo on one side, HEX Black Tour on the other and Odyssey logo on the back! Here is one just like it...they had it in white too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2012-CA...734?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c608d306e

Nice pick-up TBT, I like those hats as well. I just ordered the Callaway Tour hat because I like fitted hats, should be here tomorrow I think. Your hat is pretty sweet though I may give in and get one of those too!

So pondering this one now!

Nice pick-up TBT, I like those hats as well. I just ordered the Callaway Tour hat because I like fitted hats, should be here tomorrow I think. Your hat is pretty sweet though I may give in and get one of those too!

Hey it was less than 20 bucks shipped! You can't beat that....plus you can never have too many golf hats! :D

I'm getting annoyed...I ordered and paid for my hat last weekend, paid $20 for it from a guy in Chicago who has great feedback. It should not take any more than two days at the most for a package to get here from Chicago no matter which carrier you use. He has it marked as shipped on Tuesday, but the USPS website doesn't have any record of it and when I click on the TRACK button on the "My Ebay" page it doesn't even show that the package has been accepted. I know sometimes those updates are delayed but seriously dude?! I would have paid the extra $5 to get it from some guy in South Carolina and I STILL would have had it by now...I'm impatient I want my hat so I can be repping my MC sponsor everywhere I go!

Might as well message him, but maybe the holiday has delayed things. If it's USPS I wouldn't put any stock in their 'tracking' system. It's really only there to confirm delivery, though sometimes things get scanned along their way to the destination.

I'm getting annoyed...I ordered and paid for my hat last weekend, paid $20 for it from a guy in Chicago who has great feedback. It should not take any more than two days at the most for a package to get here from Chicago no matter which carrier you use. He has it marked as shipped on Tuesday, but the USPS website doesn't have any record of it and when I click on the TRACK button on the "My Ebay" page it doesn't even show that the package has been accepted. I know sometimes those updates are delayed but seriously dude?! I would have paid the extra $5 to get it from some guy in South Carolina and I STILL would have had it by now...I'm impatient I want my hat so I can be repping my MC sponsor everywhere I go!

I bought a Callaway hat from tgw.com during the summer took 14 days to ship to ireland and even when it got to me the online tracker still said it hadn't been shipped. so i'd give it another day or 2 then message them

Well the seller finally replied to my email, he didn't ship it on Tuesday like he said. He shipped it Wednesday, and for some dumb reason UPS decided the best route to get from Chicago to northern Indiana was to go to Ohio and then turn back around and come back to.Indiana. the hat will not be here til Tuesday now. Dumb UPS....

Well the seller finally replied to my email, he didn't ship it on Tuesday like he said. He shipped it Wednesday, and for some dumb reason UPS decided the best route to get from Chicago to northern Indiana was to go to Ohio and then turn back around and come back to.Indiana. the hat will not be here til Tuesday now. Dumb UPS....

Wow that's stupid, but at least you'll get your hat! Put up some pics when it comes in!

The one I ordered came in on Wednesday....I wore it the last 2 days!

I picked up a cap at the golf course today.

Nice smalls! I need to get some Callaway gear to wear around the course and town.
I got a dozen balls at the end of November, but this is my first Callaway item to wear.

I got a dozen balls at the end of November, but this is my first Callaway item to wear.

Nice, Smally....I noticed my course had a whole new shipment in this week too...after of course I had already ordered a couple.

I did order 3 dozen Callaway Tour i(s) balls and I"m sure a few of those will be found be other golfers around the course. I'm going to write "The Morgan Cup" on all the balls and see if anyone comes to THP looking for what that is.

Back