The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this song. So true at times......LMAO!

[video=youtube;-H57zcozi7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H57zcozi7k[/video]

I love this song. So true at times......LMAO!

[video=youtube;-H57zcozi7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H57zcozi7k[/video]

Quite possibly the worst feeling I've experienced in life to date. Too many of those.

Mind blown by Chex boxes.

JI7oT.jpg

LOL

Ja4C3.jpg

LMAO, good stuff Kev. I have plenty of history on the Mac. Thank goodness for a setting called "Private Browsing". LOL. Incognito baby.

Good ol incognito mode on Chrome.

After eating a cheeseburger last night to fulfill my MC "If I make it promise", I am not feeling bad this morning like I thought I might. Tee off at 9:56 so that is a very good thing!

After eating a cheeseburger last night to fulfill my MC "If I make it promise", I am not feeling bad this morning like I thought I might. Tee off at 9:56 so that is a very good thing!

Whoa! You did what?

I'm kinda surprised. I figured you had about 2 hours after eating before you were having symptoms. Now that you have realized meat is indeed delicious and good for you, I look forward to hearing about your new meat eating experiences.

Brooklyn Decker is not ugly. Wow, forgot how hot she is.

I am very happy for you, that cheeseburger must have been the best tasting thing you have had in quite a while.

111229-new-laws-5p.grid-6x2.jpg

David Goldman / AP A golf cart driver looks for a parking space in a busy shopping center parking lot in Peachtree City, Ga. Golf cart owners in Georgia will have stricter requirements to follow Jan. 1 if they plan to drive their carts on roadways.
Georgia:

111229-new-laws-5p.grid-6x2.jpg

David Goldman / AP A golf cart driver looks for a parking space in a busy shopping center parking lot in Peachtree City, Ga. Golf cart owners in Georgia will have stricter requirements to follow Jan. 1 if they plan to drive their carts on roadways.
Georgia:

I am actually surprised that you don't see many more golf carts in that picture, those things are everywhere in Peachtree City.

This thread used to be leet

1337 or leet

Haha I guess no one was a computer gamer. Leet means elite. 1337 looks like leet. Man I'm a loser

Haha I guess no one was a computer gamer. Leet means elite. 1337 looks like leet. Man I'm a loser

I will admit....completely in the dark on that one!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back