The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But I think the Tyree catch won them the ring. Eli just flung it up there.

Doug Free isn't very good.

Eli made a great effort prior to the throw.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

True. But I think the Tyree catch won them the ring. Eli just flung it up there.

Certainly one of the most memorable for sure.
What a snoozer so far

Free is pretty good. JPP is just unstoppable.

The Genius is really impressive.

Sure, Eli won the Giants a Super Bowl.

Wow, Cowboys giving up huge plays on 3rd down.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Remember when everyone in THP FF League 1 thought I was getting trade-raped when I gave up Carson Palmer and got Victor Cruz in return? Yeah, those were good times.

Yes, I know that fantasy football is over now, but Cruz has been a top-5 wide receiver in the NFL this year.

Remember when everyone in THP FF League 1 thought I was getting trade-raped when I gave up Carson Palmer and got Victor Cruz in return? Yeah, those were good times.

Yes, I know that fantasy football is over now, but Cruz has been a top-5 wide receiver in the NFL this year.

And you still only won 1 game?

I thought it was the other way? Deandec was crazy for giving up Cruz for nothing.

Hey look, Cowboys with 3rd and 5 again.

Dallas has to come up with that football.

Damn we can't even recover a fumbled punt...geez

Yeah that stuff hurts. Just like the last game when Newman dropped a pass right into his hands. Gotta get that fumble. I feel a blowout coming.

Dallas might want to pressure Eli. Kind of like what the Giants are doing to the Cowboys.

Omg bench Newman already. He can't cover FLTC.

Omg bench Newman already. He can't cover FLTC.
FLTC has mad skills though, I've seen him stiff arm on the golf course and its bad ass.

A good buddy just called, I told him I was having beers and watching the game, just then Cruz tore off that TD....he says, you need more beer, I'm on my way. Gotta love friends you can count on!

This is already getting ugly

Only the Genius could manage -7 passing yards against the Giants.

Goodnight Dallas.

Geez at least slow him down

Nice whiff by Elam.

14-0 and the cowboys have 15 yards of offense. Wow

I'm tired of those Ryan brothers, Rob and Rex.

Kevin

I wish the Packers had a good French player on defense.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back