The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds really interesting. I'd like to read one of those.

It's huge. Like 500 pages, I'm moving through it slowly but surely. A good read so far!

I have that. I need to get on it soon.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

That would make one fantastic unboxing video.

No kiddin. I'd never unbox anything ever again after that.

Did you see the story where the guy won a lambo and crashed it that night. He couldn't afford to keep it anyway.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Yeah it's badass looking. What the hell is that thing called? Love the paint job too.

I'd give a nut maybe 2 for that. My tag would say "30's ok" thats what I wanted and almost got it on a sick custom M3 coupe but decided not to buy the M3, it was strait bad ass.

What do you all think about celebration dances after scoring, or a signature move after a big play? I think they are lame. I would much rather see the player go celebrate with their team or jump into the stands with the fans.

What do you all think about celebration dances after scoring, or a signature move after a big play? I think they are lame. I would much rather see the player go celebrate with their team or jump into the stands with the fans.

I like them as long as they're creative, which a bunch of them are. The ones that aren't kind of suck.

I absolutely hate them when it's a catch for a first down(a simple play) or if your team is losing and you do it.

I've never seen Eldrick even remotely dressed like this until now.

b806d02c-3e95-6134.jpg

I think it's kind of epic.

b806d02c-3e95-6134.jpg

1. Is that real? 2. If so, awesome.

b806d02c-3e95-6134.jpg

Looks kinda fake. Or something.

Did somebody already post this? I saw it somewhere but can't remember if it was on THP or not. Funny story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4575684...orghini-crashes-it-will-sell-it/#.TwEoYJhc_dk

I had not seen that but $7000 per year in taxes and insurance is not bad if the car is already paid for. I probably would have drove it around for a few minutes and then put it up for sale myself (hopefully without wrecking it) as I really would not feel very comfortable driving it anywhere, would always be self conscious and probably very tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back