Nike VR_S Forged Irons

was 1-1 vs Chunky with these in the bag haha

YOu played well with these. That was a nice little writeup man

Me too. And if they are that much closer, then Im even more interested in these irons because that tells they offer distance and forgiveness in a much better looking package.

If I had to change irons right now, based on everything I have hit over the last 12 months, it would be to these irons. Again, I have not spent a ton of time with them yet, but that is where it stands right now.

YOu played well with these. That was a nice little writeup man

They were a top 3 iron in my opinion that weekend.
I've been waiting for this thread for a month now haha

If I had to change irons right now, based on everything I have hit over the last 12 months, it would be to these irons. Again, I have not spent a ton of time with them yet, but that is where it stands right now.

Strong statement, tells me a lot about the first impressions.

I agree. Look at the AMP irons and then look at these. No contest. I know, not exactly the same target audience but just sayin...

I didnt even think about the AMP irons. MTN Dew makes and AMP energy drink though.

was 1-1 vs Chunky with these in the bag haha

Thats pretty good bro

Ironically I think the target audience is closer than you think and I agree that these are far better looking to me personally.

ummm 100000 times better looking

WOW, those are just drop dead sesssy! I think they look like they perform too, and I love the NIppon shafts they come with.

I'm actually not as inpressed as I thought I would be with the looks. Based on what ddec and JB have said though, I want to hit them. They sound like amazing irons.

WOW, those are just drop dead sesssy! I think they look like they perform too, and I love the NIppon shafts they come with.

I agree you handsome Canadian. Great option for a stock shaft.

I'm actually not as inpressed as I thought I would be with the looks. Based on what ddec and JB have said though, I want to hit them. They sound like amazing irons.

But you are a teen who loves the AMP irons. Nuff said.

It was my first experience with that Nippon shaft and I must say I was really impressed with it. Just the total package with these irons

They sure are. I would throw them in my bag right now if I could

So how's the weighting of these? Those Nippon's are a lighter weight shaft. I imagine you can really feel the club head throughout the swing.

Couldn't agree more, if you like the look of AMP irons and not these then you are crazy.

They're forged so they have to be buttery.

Is the finish a sort of non glare finish?

Wow.
Strong statement, tells me a lot about the first impressions.
I agree, strong statement.

LMAO. It's the orange-appeal.

Couldn't agree more, if you like the look of AMP irons and not these then you are in highschool and love Justin Beiber and Rickie Fowler.

Spot on buddy!

Couldn't agree more, if you like the look of AMP irons and not these then you are crazy.

Kids! Someone has to buy those AMP irons I guess. Sign me up for some VR S Forged awesomeness.

There is one picture with the price tag on the shaft. Made me gulp.

There is one picture with the price tag on the shaft. Made me gulp.

Aaron Rodgers plays Nike golf equipment, that should help you swallow. :alien:

Aaron Rodgers plays Nike golf equipment, that should help you swallow. :alien:

Except he doesn't. Not according to the "Playing Tips from the Pros" on the Golf Channel. He is a Taylormade guy.

Matt Flynn - He plays Nike.

Looks like a fairly bulky head for a forged line, looks like a nice set, can't wait to give them a swing!

One of the better lookin' irons Nike has put out imo.

Looks like a fairly bulky head for a forged line

I know what you're saying. I never understood how one had anything to do with the other. Why forged clubs had to have small heads.

Back