Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Great buy - I will get one this weekend!

Nice hat INternetGolfer, I actually really like it. Man I'm excited to get some Callaway gear in the bag and I've got my bag pretty much sorted in my head, it really now just comes down to what is offered to us.

I think my bag is just about set, at least in my head. I need to get a good fitting though. My in laws live in Philly and there is a nice Callaway Performance Center right there. I think I need to set up a trip to the inlaws. I'm wondering now about some of the other things that Callaway has in their stable and could possibly be offering to us. My imagination has gone wild with thoughts of apparel, sunglasses, gps devices.... Why not go crazy with the pondering!

I think my bag is just about set, at least in my head. I need to get a good fitting though. My in laws live in Philly and there is a nice Callaway Performance Center right there. I think I need to set up a trip to the inlaws. I'm wondering now about some of the other things that Callaway has in their stable and could possibly be offering to us. My imagination has gone wild with thoughts of apparel, sunglasses, gps devices.... Why not go crazy with the pondering!

Good pondering dude, Cally really does offer just about everything I can think I'd want. I could easily go all golf things Callaway right now and be more than happy. Fantastic OEM.

Good pondering dude, Cally really does offer just about everything I can think I'd want. I could easily go all golf things Callaway right now and be more than happy. Fantastic OEM.

They really do offer everything D. I'm tickled pink to know that I grew up playing their equipment and now I'm a temporary staffer. How cool is that?

They really do offer everything D. I'm tickled pink to know that I grew up playing their equipment and now I'm a temporary staffer. How cool is that?

Did you though?

I'm going to rep till I can't rep no more!!

Their stuff rules. Period. I have two drivers that I love, both Callaway. I have two bags, and the better one by far is Callaway. I hit one of their hybrids for a while and it was a very solid performer. I really just want to hit more of their stuff lol! I've got some hats which are amazing, and I want more of their apparel. Callaway rules.

it's very exciting to think about, the possibilities are endless as to what Callaway could offer us...I can't wait to get all of this started....it's going to be alot of fun!!

I love it! Definitely ordering the black one...

2012-01-04_21-23-02_372.jpg

great looking hat IN

If you do that CL you need to give me a call. Joint fittings? I've been in that Performance Center and it's amazing

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

If you do that CL you need to give me a call. Joint fittings? I've been in that Performance Center and it's amazing

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Done. My wife is always wanting to go up so this shouldn't be a problem

This was just posted on the Morgan Cup Facebook page!! I am so excited...I can't wait!

This just in from THP Headquarters, Callaway Golf will be issueing their 8 Morgan cup Staffers their 2012 Staff bags in the coming weeks. Callaway has always had impressive staff bags, we expect nothing less for the Morgan Cup Staffers. Stay tuned for the unboxing videos in the coming weeks.

This was just posted on the Morgan Cup Facebook page!! I am so excited...I can't wait!

WOW, thats pretty cool Tim, and I hope its true and not just a sneaky rumor.

I was waiting for this and was just going to bump this thread. Stoked for you guys!!!

Looks like all of the MC'ers will have theirs by mid February or thereabouts. Sweet!!

I saw this too. Did you staffers have any knowledge that this was coming today?

I saw this too. Did you staffers have any knowledge that this was coming today?

To my knowledge none of the Callaway staffers were contacted....just saw it on facebook and said...WOW!

I just saw this too, I had no idea I am stoked!!!!

Will this be our bag?

Back