The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like playing golf anywhere. I also would want to eat food in Wisconsin.
Me too. More than anything, I want one of Esox' grilled cheese sandwiches. That thing sounds amazing.

Angry TC is in the house! You should go over to the Morgan Cup Trash Talk thread and turn into a hardcore mother f'er like you did last time. I can now admit it, that was scary...and awesome at the same time!

If you're built like I think your built, eating and drinking in Wisconsin would be a blast.

He'd flourish at Summerfest. He drinks beer fast enough to not worry about them warming. I've seen him in action. Jake likes Summerfest, too. It brings him to tears.

Kevin

Angry TC is in the house! You should go over to the Morgan Cup Trash Talk thread and turn into a hardcore mother f'er like you did last time. I can now admit it, that was scary...and awesome at the same time!

Dude, I'm fuming. Stupid technology fail! Wouldn't have happened on my iPad I suspect, lol

See, I'll get in trouble for this. I'll have some Manager in my face on Monday about this. The timer will run out and my last 15 questions will be zero's, making me look like an idiot.

I would go and talk trash but it's not even much fun to be honest. Those guys are so bad at it, that it actually hurts.

He'd flourish at Summerfest. He drinks beer fast enough to not worry about them warming. I've seen him in action. Jake likes Summerfest, too. It brings him to tears.

Kevin
Summerfest effin' rocks dudes. I'm going back ASAP! Probably won't bawl this time around....frickin Coolio.

Kevin

I can put the cold ones down fairly rapidly, especially that high quality stuff out of Wisconsin...........High Life! I'm going to drink at least 12 of them tonight.

Kevin

State Fair with some deepfried snickers. Or he could come up here to GB and hit up Champions Sports Bar. Take control of the Gravedigger Challenge. A 93 oz cheeseburger.

Me too. More than anything, I want one of Esox' grilled cheese sandwiches. That thing sounds amazing.

It's grilled cheese that succeeds due to the system in which it's prepared.

We could get my buddy to fire up his giant BBQ rig. It can smoke 500 pounds of meat.

Kevin

TC with some good old fashioned Ranter...I miss angry TC sometimes...just like I miss his old school Star Wars avatars

coolbreeze lives on a damn island. Of course it's expensive. Eff that though, I don't like islands.

Wisconsin would be my leasty favorite state to live. Packer funs suck ass and they play the most boring style of basketball ever!

Taxes are taxes morons. We all pay them one way or another. The whole State tax vs. income tax is silly.

We love Mexican's in the Carolina's. They typically work the fields and at Mexican restaurants but they're a people that we welcome.

I'm super pissed off right now. Had to take a mandatory knowledge test of 85 questions. It's a one shot deal type of thing. Once you log in and begin you have 90 minutes. I got to question #74 and then it just froze and crashed. I can't get back into it. I hate corporate America. They come up with these training programs and knowledge tests to waste my time. My sales numbers are fine! They always have been! Some schmuck is making twice what I am to sit in a cozy little office making stupid aptitude tests.

I would punch that overrated Clay Matthews in the face right now if I could. But he might fall in love with me. Pretty boy.

I could do some cheeseland eating.

We could get my buddy to fire up his giant BBQ rig. It can smoke 500 pounds of meat.

Kevin

All for that.

Summerfest effin' rocks dudes. I'm going back ASAP! Probably won't bawl this time around....frickin Coolio.

Don't forget your clubs, you narrow shouldered, big headed, bald, bundle of intensity. You might even convince me to revisit the Festival. It's been a couple years, aside from taking my daughter and her friend to the Maroon Five show last Summer. I felt like stabbing people at that.

Kevin

TC with some good old fashioned Ranter...I miss angry TC sometimes...just like I miss his old school Star Wars avatars

I do believe my blood pressure is coming down. Wow! If I have to retake that, I'm going to be annoyed.

Erin spent some of her Forestry days in Oregon. She's a Natural Resource person so the Pac NW is very appealing to her. I love Twilight, Nirvana, and micro brews so it just makes sense! :alien:

Oregon would be really nice. I like the brews of that state and the beaches there are so great for getting a tan.

I love living in Oregon, but I think taxes here are high! To put it in perspective, I had over $7k in state income tax taken out of my pay last year (and I claim four withholding), and paid $4k in property taxes for a $350k assessed house. All for a 5-month long golf season - I don't play in temps lower than 50*.

BTW, I don't know what DMB is talking about - beaches in Oregon are NOT for tanning. We're pretty pasty out here.

Last edited:
I love living in Oregon, but I think taxes here are high! To put it in perspective, I had over $7k in state income tax taken out of my pay last year (and I claim for withholding), and paid $4k in property taxes for a $350k assessed house. My golf season is only about 5 months long because I don't play in temps lower than 50*.

BTW, I don't know what DMB is talking about - beaches in Oregon are NOT for tanning. We're pretty pasty out here.

I think there're Great Whites lurking off those beaches. I read The Dogs of Winter, a novel by Kem Nunn, and I wouldn't get within 15 feet of that water.

Kevin

I am pretty stoked. I am headed down to Athens tomorrow morning. We are doing a tour of one of my favorite brewery's, Terrapin. Then we are going out on the town for the night. Should be good times with my brother and two good buddies. I also plan on getting a few beers that they don't sale in NC. Some good Cigar City!

Kevin

All for that.
Me 3.

I am pretty stoked. I am headed down to Athens tomorrow morning. We are doing a tour of one of my favorite brewery's, Terrapin. Then we are going out on the town for the night. Should be good times with my brother and two good buddies. I also plan on getting a few beers that they don't sale in NC. Some good Cigar City!
Dated a girl whose Family was from Athens, used to love going there. Was introduced to Terrapin by her Father and have loved it ever since. Terrapin Hopsecutioner could be my favorite beer!

Really glad they started to distribute it down here, now only if Sweet Water would start distribute down this way, I would be set!

meh, Athens. Full of rednecks and frat boys. No thanks.

Since I now have a sugar momma, I accepted the lower paying job and will be working from home 75% of the time. Coincidentally, look for my THP activity to rise accordingly.

Thats awesome bro!! Congrats

Me 3.

Dated a girl whose Family was from Athens, used to love going there. Was introduced to Terrapin by her Father and have loved it ever since. Terrapin Hopsecutioner could be my favorite beer!

Really glad they started to distribute it down here, now only if Sweet Water would start distribute down this way, I would be set!

I am a huge Wake n' Bake fan.

meh, Athens. Full of rednecks and frat boys. No thanks.

I will be so wasted it won't matter. HAHA

I am a huge Wake n' Bake fan.

Havent had that one yet, but I will search for it.

lol. I get things on my The Facebook page from Steve Stricker. He's khaki through and through.

Kevin

Havent had that one yet, but I will search for it.

Tough to find, but so good! It is a Oatmeal Coffee Imperial Stout.

Tapatalkin

I absolutely love it! Have fun bro, get wasted! We might have to take this over to the Who Likes To Party thread.

I've got back to back benders staring me in the face. Tonight I'm filling in for someone in a playoff fantasy football league, the draft also doubles as their year end party for the regular season league. The guy who wins their league has to pay for all the beer and food for the party and he couldn't make it so they called me in. Free beer and Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm in! Tomorrow night is my brother in law's 30th b-day party...we're supposed to take him out and get him all eff'd up. Sunday I'm going to want to die, I can tell that already.

I think there're Great Whites lurking off those beaches. I read The Dogs of Winter, a novel by Kem Nunn, and I wouldn't get within 15 feet of that water.

Kevin

I said "pasty", Kevin, not "tasty". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back