Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

Man, this course is absolutely gorgeous.

Kinda funny to see the PGA Tour marketing the Big 5, trying to lump the Players in with the Majors.

What a bomb putt by Ben Crane.

What a bomb putt by Ben Crane.

For sure. But for the first time, I'm rooting for certain players even more than ever....my first fantasy golf season.

Nice putt my Molder.

372 yards... are you kidding me?

Wow. What bad luck from Woodland, hitting the pin and it still goes 30 feet past. These greens seem pretty tough.

Woodland must be doing a DJ impression.

Keegan Bradley made a very nice eagle on #9, backed the ball up about 10 feet right into the hole.

Nice save for Woodland

I find myself looking at the background as much as I am watching the shots, I love Hawaii.

I find myself looking at the background as much as I am watching the shots, I love Hawaii.

I hear you. Usually more people are focused on play, but I think all of us are just entranced by the scenery...

LOL, I just looked at the picks of Old Gray and myself and he and I picked the same 4 active players and have 3 of the same 4 on the bench. Old minds think alike :D

LOL, I just looked at the picks of Old Gray and myself and he and I picked the same 4 active players and have 3 of the same 4 on the bench. Old minds think alike :D

Wish I had started Byrd instead of Baddeley. He might get the start tomorrow.

I agree Jersey Nate, I thought Badds would have been doing better. I have got to figure out the bench thing and how to use it, it will probably take me a couple of weeks to get it down.

I started:

Choi
Haas
Watson
Byrd

Glad to see Bubba getting some shots back after a few doubles. Not looking too bad overall at this point.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

It's still early. I started:

Simpson
Watson
Toms
Baddeley

I know I'm leaving Simpson in, and I'm thinking about leaving Bubba in, but I think I'm subbing Byrd for Baddeley and Woodland for Toms. If Bubba leaks during the 2nd round, Haas will be in in the 3rd.

Old Gray and I started, K. Bradley, B Watson, B Hass & A Baddeley LOL.

I love the Rocketballz commercial! "That's F***ing amazing."

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I've got Watney, Haas, Toms and Byrd. I hope Byrd keeps it up!

I've got Watney, Haas, Toms and Byrd. I hope Byrd keeps it up!

Good picking Kelly, I looked at Bills picks because his name is next to mine on the Fantasy Golf page and thought it was funny to see the same picks. I wonder if he is copying my paper.

I love the Rocketballz commercial! "That's F***ing amazing."

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I think I could listen to Choi say it all night. Hilarious!

Back