Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomever invented lunges is the devil.

Fact. You should try mixing it up with a minute of back against the wall in a chair sitting position. They feel wonderful.

Fact. You should try mixing it up with a minute of back against the wall in a chair sitting position. They feel wonderful.

Ouch...that hurts just thinking about but the guy that wrote my workout plan has some tricks up his sleeve no doubt.

I actually love those. They burn like crazy, but its a heck of a workout. Lifting your leg while doing the wall squats yet?

I actually love those. They burn like crazy, but its a heck of a workout. Lifting your leg while doing the wall squats yet?

I substituted that variation for crying on the floor in a fetal position for 30 seconds. I found it much more effective to be honest.

(Made it about halfway through the one leg up part. Hurt so bad... Noticed though last night I'm not as dead the next day, and I had no trouble keeping up with Kenpo. I may be getting used to it all endurance wise. Guess that means bad news for me lol)

I substituted that variation for crying on the floor in a fetal position for 30 seconds. I found it much more effective to be honest.

(Made it about halfway through the one leg up part. Hurt so bad... Noticed though last night I'm not as dead the next day, and I had no trouble keeping up with Kenpo. I may be getting used to it all endurance wise. Guess that means bad news for me lol)
Haha! That's hilarious! Some of the workouts are just crazy painful, but effective. The Kenpo always bores me, and I never feel like I have had a workout after doing it.

Once you get used to the routines of the workouts they get a bit easier to get through.

Haha! That's hilarious! Some of the workouts are just crazy painful, but effective. The Kenpo always bores me, and I never feel like I have had a workout after doing it.

Once you get used to the routines of the workouts they get a bit easier to get through.

I liked it. Good cardio, and I kept dodging kicks from the Mrs, which she liked. Yoga bored me to tears after 45min. Might finish it this week but meh. I do like rest day.

I have an idea, quit working out people. Then you wont have a rant. haha

I liked it. Good cardio, and I kept dodging kicks from the Mrs, which she liked. Yoga bored me to tears after 45min. Might finish it this week but meh. I do like rest day.

The yoga changes after about 45 minutes into balance postures and then yoga belly x.

Rest day is a good one. Hah!

I have an idea, quit working out people. Then you wont have a rant. haha

If the working out adds 20yds off the tee, then the complaining was worth the benefits haha

The yoga changes after about 45 minutes into balance postures and then yoga belly x.

Figures. I would cut it off right before it got interesting.

If the working out adds 20yds off the tee, then the complaining was worth the benefits haha

well, you just need to find out what that secret forearm excercise is

he couldnt remember his password, I offered a little help. I dont get it. Thain knows I am just messin around. Its also from another thread.

well, you just need to find out what that secret forearm excercise is

ROFL I DO need to learn that secret forearm exercise! Then I'd be 60 yards longer with the workouts!

he couldnt remember his password, I offered a little help. I dont get it. Thain knows I am just messin around. Its also from another thread.

I'm just messing too. I scared my cat laughing so hard at your last two posts.

ilovetc4ever (case sensitive)

Trying to sign in from a different computer at school. I don't remember my password lol.

I just ordered the 10 minute trainer. Less extreme and you can combine a couple of them at a time for 20-30 minutes of exercise. P90x just hurts too much. I have been lazy and I can't creep back up to my previous weight. Not a fan of big Frank.

ROFL I DO need to learn that secret forearm exercise! Then I'd be 60 yards longer with the workouts!

its simple bro, you have probably been doing it since you were 13 years old

I'm just messing too. I scared my cat laughing so hard at your last two posts.

I thought you were, but, I had to explain myself.

I just ordered the 10 minute trainer. Less extreme and you can combine a couple of them at a time for 20-30 minutes of exercise. P90x just hurts too much. I have been lazy and I can't creep back up to my previous weight. Not a fan of big Frank.

hahahahaha

Heavier people are funnier...when you get skinny, not so funny

its simple bro, you have probably been doing it since you were 13 years old

When the stranger is no longer the stranger then you are conditioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back