What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag. I'm pumped. No more fighting with clubs trying to get them into or out of the bag. Also no more forgetting to reattach the strap after pulling my wallet out of the bag at the turn. Not good for the clubs when your bag falls off the cart when you take off for #10.

Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag. I'm pumped. No more fighting with clubs trying to get them into or out of the bag. Also no more forgetting to reattach the strap after pulling my wallet out of the bag at the turn. Not good for the clubs when your bag falls off the cart when you take off for #10.

Nice!!! I love my C-130. The pass through cart strap tech is great.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

New grip for my driver. And installed new grip on my Driver and 3 wood.

Bought some club clips for my old cart bag. They were cheap enough and may be able to help me organize the bag a bit better.

Golf Galaxy trip with the winter clearance sale got me good today....

nike mock turtle neck shirt was $80 down to $35
B330S on sale for $33

IMG_0834.jpg

And pair of Puma Cell Fusion 2 Painterly SE orginally $179 clearance and on sale for $112
IMG_0835.jpg

Very nice Buck! I love the shoes personally.

B330S on sale for $33

IMG_0834.jpg

And pair of Puma Cell Fusion 2 Painterly SE orginally $179 clearance and on sale for $112
IMG_0835.jpg

I like everything pictured!

Very nice Buck! I love the shoes personally.

i saw them when they first came out and i really liked them but didn't wanna drop the money on them and saw them in the clearance pile today with an additional 25% off figured id grab em, won't wear them to all the places i play but any public course i play id rock em.

Yea those are sweet Buckjob...

Nice gear Buck!!

My wife was out shopping today and stopped by PGA SS for me. J38 DPC demo - $19!! This will replace the 6 iron in my bag and help me get a feel for these even though we will be playing the J40's in the MC. Needless to say, I will be creating opportunities on the course to use this. PX 5.0 flighted steel is the shaft.

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

Nice gear Buck!!

My wife was out shopping today and stopped by PGA SS for me. J38 DPC demo - $19!! This will replace the 6 iron in my bag and help me get a feel for these even though we will be playing the J40's in the MC. Needless to say, I will be creating opportunities on the course to use this. PX 5.0 flighted steel is the shaft.

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

your gonna love it. I love mine.

that's pretty cool Cookie

Nice Cookie!!!!! I went non flighted but anxious to see your thoughts on the 5.0.

good haul buddy.....guess where I'm heading to after work now? I hate/love that it's right down the road from my office

B330S on sale for $33

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

My Birthday present showed up today. I think my bag is now complete to start 2012.
bags-2011-razr-staff_1_large_1.jpg

Last edited:
Now that is a badass staff bag!! Congrats!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

My Birthday present showed up today. I think my bag is now complete to start 2012.
bags-2011-razr-staff_1_large_1.jpg

Sweet bag. I prefer the one with my name on it though haha

Beast mode from tapatalk

I love that staff bag. Enjoy

Sweet bag. I prefer the one with my name on it though haha

Beast mode from tapatalk
That is a sweet one. I can't wait till I get my Callaway staff bag with my name on it.

V1 golf app.

Very nice staffer

That bag is beautiful!

love that staff bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back