New Birdie Ball Putting Green and Chip Mat

Very nice work bullfrog! I wish I had room for a setup like that.

I'm impressed Bullfrog! I've been enjoying my putting green but I have to roll it up and store it every time I use it.

Okay now that my putting green is all done. I shot a video demonstration to show you guys how it turned out. I guess I'm easily excited! Got it uploading now. you will see it soon.

Okay now that my putting green is all done. I shot a video demonstration to show you guys how it turned out. I guess I'm easily excited! Got it uploading now. you will see it soon.
Sweet, cant wait to see the video of the finished product.

Looking forward to the video BF

Can't wait to see if BF. That green looks really great so far.

Got all my supplies tonight and had to clean out one side of the garage in order to make room for the BirdieBall green. Planning on building it tomorrow. Yours looks very nice bullfrog.

Looks awesome BF. Now I can't wait for my kid to go back to college so that I can have the other side of the garage back.

I can't believe it's taken over 2 hours to upload a 3 min 28 sec video. That's pretty rediculous. Ok, I really like how it turned out. I'm sure I can get a lot of putting work done. Work on angled putts plus haven't messed with the shims on it yet to see how they work. Should be just like on the floor so it should be fine. Thinking back when I purchased this putting green, had I known I was going to build this I wouldn't have gotten the trim. That would have saved me some money. I'm thinking of taking it off since I have the trim on the platform I made. It would make the edges a bit flatter. BTW I have number's on both sides away from both ends to get distances from every hole. Sorry for the little blooper at the beginning. I decided to keep it in... LOL

[video=youtube_share;DPu-DfPW5zo]http://youtu.be/DPu-DfPW5zo[/video]

Bullfrog, I got yo' putts! Looks great. Slick with the platform for the putts on the side.

Sorry it was so late when the video got uploaded. Stupid Flip software is slow!

That was slick, bullfrog. Great stuff there. Awesome job with the green.

Whats up with embedding being disabled for youtube videos? Anyway it looks good dude. Nice work.

what do you mean?

Great looking green. Nice work... you should go in the business, lol.

Great video, Bullfrog! That is a great setup, and I think I may have to do the same when I get my birdie ball. BTW, I loved the bank shot on the first putt, that was impressive.

that looks pretty darn good BF! I wish I had the room for something like this

that looks pretty darn good BF! I wish I had the room for something like this

i'm glad I made it in 3 pieces so I could move if need be. Undo a couple trim screws and it comes apart into 3-6' sections. So it will fit in my truck if I have to take it somewhere. Like my dealership for putting contests and stuff.

looking good bf

Some of these look pretty awesome. May have to invest in one and cut down on those three putts.

Steel Tappin'

Looks great. I also am very happy with my BirdieBall green. I have the 13 x 2 it rolls great. Looking forward to trying the 12 free birdie balls that sent along with it. So far I am very pleased with the purchase. Especially for the price. My only issue is trying to keep my golf obsessed 2 year old off it so I can use it!

Back