What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined THP and took a few swing in the back yard with my new Taylormade burner superfast 2.0 3 wood i got for xmas

What a great day turbo, if you PM a forum leader you may be able to get the second "o" added to boost.

Read a few articles on how to regrip clubs. Would like to learn and start doing my own.

Spent 2.5 hours at the range. :)

Same here, about 1 1/2 hour hitting balls and working on alignment and lag. Then one hour chipping and putting. I really enjoy practice like that.

Spent time on THP as usual and watched some of this past week ends golf tournament on TGC.

Read a few articles on how to regrip clubs. Would like to learn and start doing my own.

It truly is just a easy as it seems, just jump in there bahester you will never pay anyone to regrip a club for you again.

It truly is just a easy as it seems, just jump in there bahester you will never pay anyone to regrip a club for you again.

Thanks! Seems I have a few small tools to pick up, but shouldn't be too costly.

Went to the gym to work out. Stretching and weights. Bought some Tour i(z) balls and I`m about to head out to play nine. Apparently winter is here for real tomorrow.

Alex

Two days ago I went to a local practice course (only 5 holes - 3 par 3s, 1 par 4, 1 par 5). I love it. Par 4 is one of the most difficult I've played - requires a near perfect drive to have a chance at birdie with a second shot over water to a small green surrounded by trees and sand, Par 5 has 6 different tees to make it extremely long or reachable in 2, one long par 3 (198), one average par 3 (162), one short par 3 (120ish). Perfect place to practice and dial in distances to see how the clubs perform. Then you can play the "course" and see how everything is coming along. It's in ok shape but best part is it is only $12! The price of a large range bucket. My favorite place to practice.

Went to Golf Galaxy today looking to take advantage of their winter clearance sale.....walked out with nothing.....such a let down.

Sold a couple clubs and set my Sony roster. Might have to put some time in on the new putting unit.

Went to Golf Galaxy today looking to take advantage of their winter clearance sale.....walked out with nothing.....such a let down.

Lame.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Practiced chipping and putting most of the morning since business was slow at the course. Tough job but someone has to do it.

Practiced chipping and putting most of the morning since business was slow at the course. Tough job but someone has to do it.

Good job buddy! I am getting the itch to sneak out there and hit a few myself :D

Keep up the good work there KB. It rained over here until about 10:30, not fun to play in the rain.

2 under through two at Pacific Dines in Oregon. This place is easy! :blob:

Good shooting Thainer, I don't think there is a course easy enough in the entire world for me to do that.

2 under through two at Pacific Dines in Oregon. This place is easy! :blob:

I couldn't see -2 on a putt putt course let alone a real one with a fancy name. Great job, Thainer.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Today I have watched several instruction show on DVR and have spent time on THP. Now the sun is starting to shine through and I am getting antsy to get out to the golf course.

Today I have watched several instruction show on DVR and have spent time on THP. Now the sun is starting to shine through and I am getting antsy to get out to the golf course.

I was going to head out myself however I will force myself to wait until tomorrow to play some golf with you and Josh. Nap time is calling this old man :D

Today I stared out the window and thought about golfing...

My wife said today it was supposed to be really nice today, so I loaded up the gear and headed for work. Went out side around 10 this morning to verify how nice the day was. Looking good so far. Excited to be getting out, thinking the course would be pretty barren due to the muddy conditions from 2 days of rain. Start heading to the course around 2. Coming up to the course, see #2 and 3 and they are empty, just like I thought it would be. Pulled in, excited to have the course to myself. Park and start to grab my shoes, looking around and there is not one cart out. As a matter of fact they are locked up. Could not believe it. Beautiful day and the course is to wet to even open. Knew it would be path only, but was really looking forward to a round today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back