The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Tiger just tweeted that he is switching from an iPhone to an Android phone....

He did? I thought he was speaking of his swing software that is out on the IPhone that is coming soon to the Android.

Was that what he was talking about? Oh! I didn't get that from his detailed tweet :bulgy-eyes:

He did? I thought he was speaking of his swing software that is out on the IPhone that is coming soon to the Android.

That's the way I read that too.... Swing software for Android.

You asked. We delivered. My Swing for iPad and iPhone on sale. Check it out. bit.ly/qz9M0P
Tiger's tweet

Kongfrontation

So now maybe Tigers back? I place a briefcase in front of you with $10 million in a nice mix of large and small bills. Would you bet that 10 mil on Tiger winning another 4 majors? Yes or no. Talk about it.

I would not. While I think he seems to be back to a better golf and more competitive I dont think he wins more then 2 more majors. The young guns arent scared of Tiger and play his game better then he does.

So now maybe Tigers back? I place a briefcase in front of you with $10 million in a nice mix of large and small bills. Would you bet that 10 mil on Tiger winning another 4 majors? Yes or no. Talk about it.

I would not. While I think he seems to be back to a better golf and more competitive I dont think he wins more then 2 more majors. The young guns arent scared of Tiger and play his game better then he does.
Could he win another 4 majors? Sure. Would I bet $10 mil on it? Nope. Until Tiger starts playing more consistent golf and can string together more than 2 good rounds, I wouldnt bet anything on winning 4 majors. He is so hot/cold right now that it's hard to say what he will do over the 4 days of any tournament.

I think he breaks Jack's record. That's what drives that dude. The thing is, all it will take is that first one. Once he gets that, then everyone else goes back to "fearing" Tigger again.

I think he breaks Jack's record. That's what drives that dude. The thing is, all it will take is that first one. Once he gets that, then everyone else goes back to "fearing" Tigger again.

Im still not on board with him breaking the record. Not util I see him go out and go HAM on a tournament again. And then do it again the next week. I think he could but I wouldn't bet on it.

Im still not on board with him breaking the record. Not util I see him go out and go HAM on a tournament again. And then do it again the next week. I think he could but I wouldn't bet on it.

I think if he gets the first one, then the others are a lock, but getting that first one, or hell, even a win right now is proving to be difficult.

I think he will break the record. Too much time and talent for him not too IMO. This is what drives him and while the past 2 years have been a joke, his game is coming around. He scores with the irons and those started looking exceptional in Australia. Ready for some coverage this afternoon!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just an FYI...tiger will be in the Colin cowheard show today on ESPN radio(don't know exact time but I'm assuming around 11est)

I think it's great for golf for Tiger to be playing better again. I just don't think his new swing and choice of swing coach is right for him. We shall see in 2012.

I think it's great for golf for Tiger to be playing better again. I just don't think his new swing and choice of swing coach is right for him. We shall see in 2012.

I actually happen to think he is back on the right track. I have heard analysts and other golfers talk about how he is hitting the ball similar to how he used to. He has his stinger back off the tee, which was a huge go to shot for him when he was winning everything. He is apparantly healthy and focused on golf again. I absolutely beleive he will beat Jack's record - probably starting with a win at the Masters this year. Like another person commented - too much time (another 10 years until he is mid 40s right?) and too much talent..

If someone is giving me $10m, I have no issue laying it on him to win another 4.

Of course I would rather just keep the $$$.. but you get my point.

I think he wins 2-3 more Masters. He owns the place and even when he wasn't playing well he is still on the top of the leaderboard there. That's my guess where he will win some more majors at least.

I think he'll get four more. He plays too well at Augusta to not grab another couple of Masters - he could play that course with a blindfold on. And I think he'll win another couple British Open's.

I actually happen to think he is back on the right track. I have heard analysts and other golfers talk about how he is hitting the ball similar to how he used to. He has his stinger back off the tee, which was a huge go to shot for him when he was winning everything. He is apparantly healthy and focused on golf again. I absolutely beleive he will beat Jack's record - probably starting with a win at the Masters this year. Like another person commented - too much time (another 10 years until he is mid 40s right?) and too much talent..

If someone is giving me $10m, I have no issue laying it on him to win another 4.

Of course I would rather just keep the $$$.. but you get my point.

I'll take the other side of that bet...

Looks like I'll be picking up TW 13 & The Big Miss a few days before the Masters. Nobody bother me that week... yes, you too wife and kids!! lol

Eldrick uses the bathroom

Eldrick uses the bathroom

I don't have any stories to support this, but I'm sure he went potty today.

I don't have any stories to support this, but I'm sure he went potty today.

But Smally, the world must know, 1 or 2?

1 or 2?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Eldrick eats lunch

Eldrick eats lunch

You would figure that he would eat lunch too, but does anyone have any pics or confirmation of this?

You would figure that he would eat lunch too, but does anyone have any pics or confirmation of this?

I heard he went to McDonalds and got 2 Double Bacon Cheeseburgers for 3.33

Eldrick was NOT at Waffle House

Eldrick was NOT at Waffle House

I just ate at a Waffle House and Eldrick wasn't there. Can anyone shed some light on this news?

did you check the back room? maybe he was taking a peek at.....something

I just ate at a Waffle House and Eldrick wasn't there. Can anyone shed some light on this news?

Eldrick is a "B" lister. I think this is hilarious.

I thought about starting a whole new thread for this, but decided we have too many pointless Eldrick threads as it is.

Back