Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kisses

my bad bro. stupid name for a club, thats why

I refuse to drive to Raleigh

We should get some rounds in the Sandhills though

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Why is it when NCers want to get together it's always in the triangle area?

I prefer the badass courses around here.

Sent from my forged iPad

Was in Altamonte again, was over there a total of 8 hours. Didn't know I had to be over there til late yesterday. Sat in a room all day, no point in me even being there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now Tad is mad! You don't want that, I wouldn't do that to you Mr Kong you know that.

We should get some rounds in the Sandhills though

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I dont know where that is either. But chunky, I will play golf on a goat track with you buddy.

Sent from my forged iPad

Not afraid to drive. At least meet half way.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Sent from my forged iPad

its the flat lander mentality. they are scared of mtn courses. We damn sure need to plan something golf in central NC

I grew up in WV. Not a level piece of land there. Flat is nice.

its the flat lander mentality. they are scared of mtn courses. We damn sure need to plan something golf in central NC

Like Gboro or something?

Are you still at work?

Sent from my forged iPad

I grew up in WV. Not a level piece of land there. Flat is nice.

I know bro, I am just messin around. I am in Greensboro quite a bit and will def call you fellas next time to plan a round

The wind here today! 25 to 35 with gusts well over 50 mph. There are times it sounded like a train going by for an extended period of time. Liz said the ladies at work kept thinking it sounded like the hospital helicopter coming in, but wasn't. Pretty crazy watching all my neighbors crap blowing down the street.
Windy as hell here too duey. Winter is supposed to be coming later tonight.

It irks me that I cant even apply for certain things without having a 3.0 GPA. I have like a 2.97 and a lot of companies screen for less than a 3. I've been through a rigorous set of courses the past few years and like everybody else have had my share of really bad teachers. It just pisses me off people put so much stock in your "academic knowledge" rather than actually interviewing people and seeing what kind of real knowledge they have.
Take a phys ed class. Something where you have to go work out like 35 times in a semester. Easy A plus you get to work out for cheap.

Like Gboro or something?

Are you still at work?

Sent from my forged iPad

sure...or Hickory.

Yes, I am out at 8...which is....

Supposed to Snow and Ice tonight. First time this winter.......why can't I make it through one lousy winter without crappy weather?

Fact: I'm moving to Florida. Or california. Somewhere where they don't know what snow looks like....

My Rangefinder still didn't come today grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Now I'm mad at USPS, Canadian Customs, and Canada Post. I hate shipping stuff.

Supposed to Snow and Ice tonight. First time this winter.......why can't I make it through one lousy winter without crappy weather?

Because you live in New York? haha

Sent from my forged iPad

I'll play anywhere in NC, was just my first thought. IVe never played any courses in the West part of the state so I'd be down to drive for anything

Fact: I'm moving to Florida. Or california. Somewhere where they don't know what snow looks like....

Dude just move here to NJ. This winter has been epic so far. I'm going out this weekend!

Dude just move here to NJ. This winter has been epic so far. I'm going out this weekend!

It certainly has - I've gone out twice in the past week! But last winter was brutal during jan-feb.

It certainly has - I've gone out twice in the past week! But last winter was brutal during jan-feb.

Yeah I know. I'm hoping this weather holds out the rest of the winter. We really only have 2 months or even less until it starts getting nice again. I may or may not be going to Florida in March. :D

Yeah I know. I'm hoping this weather holds out the rest of the winter. We really only have 2 months or even less until it starts getting nice again. I may or may not be going to Florida in March. :D

I'll be down in the Ft Lauderdale area for two weeks from Feb. 1st - 14th. Can't wait!

I'll be down in the Ft Lauderdale area for two weeks from Feb. 1st - 14th. Can't wait!

That's so sweet dude. I really hope I can go in March.

Im applying for a job there.

Best of luck! That course is sweet, though it's pretty new and doesn't have a lot in terms of facilities there right now. The clubhouse is a temporary thing until they build a permanent one.

It's frikken expensive but I need to play there once. It will go full private end of 12

Chunky, I played there in November. The word around there is that it's pretty doubtful that they'll actually be able to go private at the end of this year. If you want to play there, it's pretty easy to get on right now, they don't do a ton of rounds per day. However, I would go play there again at the drop of a hat, it was possibly the most enjoyable round I had all year long.

Sent from my forged iPad

we dont eat pesticides though

we dont eat pesticides though

I don't either. I am not to fond of that part of the state

My brother is always in Greensboro so I can see the appeal to him.

Sent from my forged iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back