Nike VR_S Forged Irons

These are on my short list to OEM'ed. Really look forward to some good info on them.

These are on my short list to OEM'ed. Really look forward to some good info on them.

I like these being near the top. You have such a sick swing dude that I think you'd be carving up some serious turf with these. Just looking at the picture again and they're dead sexy. I love that blend of simple colors and not so plain design.

I like these being near the top. You have such a sick swing dude that I think you'd be carving up some serious turf with these. Just looking at the picture again and they're dead sexy. I love that blend of simple colors and not so plain design.

Im in love with the look. I think Id have the lofts strengthened a bit though. I just saw these on Edwin Watts for $599, surely that is a mistake?

Edwin Watts is a legit seller...perhaps it's a typo.

Yeah price is $999 everywhere else. Im going to investigate.

Yeah price is $999 everywhere else. Im going to investigate.
I just added a set of those to cart to see what would happen and that was the price, $599. If I was interested in these, would hop on this right now.

I just added a set of those to cart to see what would happen and that was the price, $599. If I was interested in these, would hop on this right now.

wonder if they would honor that price

wonder if they would honor that price

I would think that they would have to, if it's listed AND in cart at that price.

I think I missed this the first time around. I LOVE these and the look. Can't wait for the feedback!!! Just a clean, compact looking club

I would think that they would have to, if it's listed AND in cart at that price.

not sure, we've been down this road before with Amazon when they had burner irons listed at a too good to be true price. Same with Golfsmith many times.

Yeah Ive seen this happen before and they would end up cancelling the order. I think it might end up being Nike that doesnt honor that price because I think they ship direct from Nike. But could be wrong.

at $599 that would be a steal! I really enjoyed these iron when I hit them. Definitely the best irons Nike has put out imo. If you liked the Z-Stars you would love these.

at $599 that would be a steal! I really enjoyed these iron when I hit them. Definitely the best irons Nike has put out imo. If you liked the Z-Stars you would love these.

yes, pretty similar

not sure, we've been down this road before with Amazon when they had burner irons listed at a too good to be true price. Same with Golfsmith many times.

Good point. I hope that whoever is interested in these can get them at this price...yes, it does seem a bit too good to be true. But I did get my Di11s from Edwin Watts for $100 less than usual (but it was a coupon code that did it).

There where a couple of good coupons before the Holidays unfortunately they have expired sorry OEM.

Guys thats the price for the other Machspeed irons coming out at the same time. This is a typo and they will not be honoring that price. The forged ones will be 999.

Guys thats the price for the other Machspeed irons coming out at the same time. This is a typo and they will not be honoring that price. The forged ones will be 999.

Hmmmm. Are you sure?

They have the forged graphite shafts at $999

Spoke with Edwin Watts a few minutes ago and was told that it was most likely a mistake. Said they probably used the wrong SKU but he wasnt sure what the correct price should be and guessed at $799. Im supposed to get a call back but so far nothing. The page with $599 is still up. Tempting me.

Spoke with Edwin Watts a few minutes ago and was told that it was most likely a mistake. Said they probably used the wrong SKU but he wasnt sure what the correct price should be and guessed at $799. Im supposed to get a call back but so far nothing. The page with $599 is still up. Tempting me.

just buy them, then when they have to retract(if they do) get something out of them. Mistakes like this should not be made on websites like this.

just buy them, then when they have to retract(if they do) get something out of them. Mistakes like this should not be made on websites like this.

I tend to agree. I could take the order now, ask questions later approach.

Back