The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter (Ally) got her braces on today. Goodbye $6,000. Hey, at least she'll have nice straight teeth though.

Getting positive replies from golf properties that youve targeted as a potential job opportunity is such a great feeling.

thats awesome bro! I hope u get a good gig!

My daughter (Ally) got her braces on today. Goodbye $6,000. Hey, at least she'll have nice straight teeth though.

good for you bro. Its better now than her dealing with crooked teeth

Damn...that's alot of cash. Does Dental insurance cover braces?

Damn...that's alot of cash. Does Dental insurance cover braces?

Usually just a small portion like 20%.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I was too lazy to look for the rant thread. Granted I'm looking for other jobs but wtc, why are they adding another function? More on call hours, less staff..... Haha.

Ouch! Tracy had to get them on her son and they put her on a payment plan.

She will thank you for it when she's older buddy

Exactly. I'm glad we're getting it done and doing it this early for her.

I agree man, I always feel bad for adults with braces. cause you know their parents missed the memo.

Yeah it does a little bit. But our out of pocket is still over $4k.
Holy moly!!!!! I'm sorry buddy, my dental insurance covers 80% of all dental work but I'm still hoping my son doesn't need all of that work. Seems to me the dental insurance should cover more than that.

Yep, us too. Just like you're buying a new truck....here's your payments! Kinda funny.

Yep it is actually. We had one for my tooth that just ended this month too. Stupid teeth.

Holy moly!!!!! I'm sorry buddy, my dental insurance covers 80% of all dental work but I'm still hoping my son doesn't need all of that work. Seems to me the dental insurance should cover more than that.

not in America bro

We don't even have dental insurance. It is an add on for like $300 a year. I don't even spend that much at the dentist every year. I think would have to pay a co-pay on top of the $300 a year.

I was too lazy to look for the rant thread. Granted I'm looking for other jobs but wtc, why are they adding another function? More on call hours, less staff..... Haha.

Sounds like you work in the same place as me bro.

I agree man, I always feel bad for adults with braces. cause you know their parents missed the memo.
I would never have considered not doing it. My 8 yr old Sammy is going to need them too, we'll get Ally's paid off just in time for Sammy to get them. I blame my wife.

I would never have considered not doing it. My 8 yr old Sammy is going to need them too, we'll get Ally's paid off just in time for Sammy to get them. I blame my wife.

I would too because your teeth look like you should be a toothpaste model

Ouch bro!!! (Yorkem thinks to himself: reason number 5,264 not to have kids)

Ouch bro!!! (Yorkem thinks to himself: reason number 5,264 not to have kids)

they are worth every penny. Hell, sell a porsche

they are worth every penny. Hell, sell a porsche

I am sure to some they are, but my wife and I decided a long time ago that parenthood was not a road we wanted to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back