Sony Open in Hawaii Thread (Spoilers)

It is becoming very evident that instead of picking the winner if you are able to get points from 4 guys all 4 days you will do alright. Winners help obviously but if you only have 2 guys getting points on the weekend you are going to fall quickly.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I agree, it is the LAST thing I want personally. Curious to see his WITB outside of the putter.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

His driver is an R11 or at least a white driver

With K. Bradley moved off the bench for W. Simpson. It gives me 3 players T8 to start the final round. Up 1 spot after 3 rds. It'll be fun. GL All.

I'm going the wrong direction, down to 2 players and 19th place. Betting I was the only one to pick Sang-Moon Bae, along with Stricker at -8 I could still be ok if we see them rock and the lead slip back a bit.

It's ind of crazy that one of my underdogs came through this wee, I generally go with what I guess are sure cut makers.

2 players going into the final round this week :poop:

Up 17 spots in group 1 but lost Campbell to the dreaded MDF. Only 3 players going today as I lost 3 out of group B now.

11th place in group 3 with one MC sitting yesterday. Need Strick, Frazar, Points, and Piercy to go HAM today!

Edit, damnit put this in the wrong thread. If a mod could move to the fantasy thread, that'd be appreciated.

Last edited:
Justin Leonard sure is doing badly today
And he's on my fantasy team :(
At least I have 4 players with Bradley, Cink and Singh

wow, I forgot to switch out for the final round... have guys that are not playing active, and guys that are doing well sitting.

Totally jacked management for this tournament. Had people that missed the cut starting with others shooting well on the bench for yesterday! Need to stay on top!

What did Piercy do on the first hole? A 7, not the start I needed from him today.

Man, Piercy is killing me. -5 yesterday and +5 so far today. Need Stricker to turn it around too.

Matt Every is +2 through 3. My boy Wagner is in 2nd place and 2 strokes back of Maggert!!

Should have put Gay in for Cauley. Dangit! At least Frazar is in 3rd for me...come on Harrison!!!

Anywhere where this is streaming?

No golf channel down under.

I'm getting live scoring from PGA Tour Shot Tracker. Got Frazar & Bradley T1, Ames is going the other way T29. Ooooo! YES! Frazar birdies to lead @ -11.

Yeah, I gotta subscribe to local cable co. to get Golf Channel for next week. Would rather see it live on TV.

GO Frazar!!!!! Woohoo! Keep it up!

Sorry to hear it. Let me do a quick search online and I'll see if I can find anything.

I am getting cable installed some today, I was hoping it was going to be early so I could catch the end of it but alas a no show as yet. I hate when you get an 8am - 6pm time frame for installation.

Back