Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RBZ sounds promising. I'm not going to buy before I hit them. I'm just debating on dumping the Supertri.

Its time dude. The SuperTri has run its course and its time to move on.

Its time dude. The SuperTri has run its course and its time to move on.

Yeah we had a love hate relationship. Im going to keep the miyazaki shaft and throw it in something else eventually.

Yeah we had a love hate relationship. Im going to keep the miyazaki shaft and throw it in something else eventually.

It might not even be worth getting rid of at this point. Throw it in a "backup" bag or something.

I know that I should think about GI or GE clubs, but I am still really drawn to blades. Maybe I should start a thread about when is the right time to play blades.

I know that I should think about GI or GE clubs, but I am still really drawn to blades. Maybe I should start a thread about when is the right time to play blades.

I say if you feel like trying them out. Go on Ebay or Craiglist and find a cheap older set. Play with them for a little bit and see how you do. If you can play a good game with them all the time, then game them. If not bring out your older GI or GE clubs.

Too me best of both. Liked my Nike off the tee. But not off the deck. The bigger j40 head just screams confidence .

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Ponder: J40 irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, after tuly looking at for the first time and HEARING the RBZ fairway and seeing they offer a "HL3" at 17* and its of a good size it has made the 4W hunt list. But, it makes me wonder about RBZ versus FAST12 too as I like silver better than white...but alas, no 4W.

I'm making this harder than it needs to be.

So, after tuly looking at for the first time and HEARING the RBZ fairway and seeing they offer a "HL3" at 17* and its of a good size it has made the 4W hunt list. But, it makes me wonder about RBZ versus FAST12 too as I like silver better than white...but alas, no 4W.

I'm making this harder than it needs to be.

Just buy them all!

Just buy them all!

Haha, no. I've sold just enough so that I can finish off my wedges and snag a new 4 and I'll be good for the next season as the ML4 will be going absolutely no-where.

Putters though, as long as Kari keeps sending me pics like he did today, that will always be wiiiiiide open haha

That's one thing I don't like about Adams. They do such a good job with super forgiving irons and hybrids. Clubs for women and seniors. Yet they don't offer a 4wood.

That's one thing I don't like about Adams. They do such a good job with super forgiving irons and hybrids. Clubs for women and seniors. Yet they don't offer a 4wood.

I agree. I love Adams gear, if they had a 4-wood, I would have probably already ordered to be honest.

I agree. I love Adams gear, if they had a 4-wood, I would have probably already ordered to be honest.

Dude just buy the j40!

Dude just buy the j40!

That is the knee jerk, but the RBZ could be deadly to add if the claims are true.

My local golf store is having their annual 1/2 price re-gripping sale starting Friday Jan. 19th.

To put it plainly I don't like the newer Taylor Made stock grips. They are similar to Golf Pride Tour Velvet but they seem much harsher on the hands in that they seem to grab and pull on the skin way more.

I am pondering what to replace them with - Tour Wrap G2, New Decade, or VDR or...
VDR, definitely. They are extremely comfortable with good grip and response. Plus, they have a bunch of colors!

That is the knee jerk, but the RBZ could be deadly to add if the claims are true.

True. Guess you will have to wait :D

VDR, definitely. They are extremely comfortable with good grip and response. Plus, they have a bunch of colors!

This. I love my VDR's. Loooooooooooove.

I think I'm going to start skimming the bay looking for a cheap Supertri or new shaft. I ballooned my driver like a boss today. I want a lower lofted head and more stout shaft.

Have you hit the super tri, if you are ballooning your drives it might not be your best bet, its a high soon driver. dealsandsteals.com had then for 119, not sure if they still do.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Have you hit the super tri, if you are ballooning your drives it might not be your best bet, its a high soon driver. dealsandsteals.com had then for 119, not sure if they still do.

Well that I did not know. Thank you. In that case I may just search for a new shaft because I think I may be overpowering mine a bit. I need to get on a monitor.

The r9 might be a better option, they can be had on the cheap.

The Cleveland FL 3W was an absolute monster off the tee for me today, I have to wonder how the matching Driver would be? Can probably snag one up for cheap.

The Cleveland FL 3W was an absolute monster off the tee for me today, I have to wonder how the matching Driver would be? Can probably snag one up for cheap.

I need to hit the FL. Have found some online for pretty cheap used.

Well that I did not know. Thank you. In that case I may just search for a new shaft because I think I may be overpowering mine a bit. I need to get on a monitor.

You can also try a different weight config to cut down spin. 8-1-8 helps a bunch.

The SL 290 has the same shaft and can be had for around $60 on eBay.

The r9 might be a better option, they can be had on the cheap.

Okay thanks. I'll keep my eye out for one.

How were your misses? Or did you never miss haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back