hitmanharleyk

Swing Easy, Hit it Hard!
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6
I like the looks of Wilson current iron line up and would love to hit them as I was planning on buying some new irons in the spring. being a lefty limits my options of trying different clubs. I currently hit Nike mid cavity VR irons and have the new purchase narrowed down to.

Nike Pro Split Cavity's
Taylormade MC's
and ????

THP needs to let me demo some :)

Mizuno MP-59? THP did a review.

The MP59s are nice. Also, look at the Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 - also extensively reviewed here.

Callaway Razr X Forged or Tour, Ping i15 or i20, Adams CB2, Bridgestone J40 will all be similar too.

I like the looks of Wilson current iron line up and would love to hit them as I was planning on buying some new irons in the spring. being a lefty limits my options of trying different clubs. I currently hit Nike mid cavity VR irons and have the new purchase narrowed down to.

Nike Pro Split Cavity's
Taylormade MC's
and ????

Sure. Come down to a THP Demo Day that we hold and you can hit quite a bit.

Callaway Razr X Forged or Tour, Ping i15 or i20, Adams CB2, Bridgestone J40 will all be similar too.

Callaway is a option.

Never been a Ping fan.

Not buying Adams with them not knowing what they are doing as far as selling the company, but I do like the looks of their sticks.

Bridgestone doesn't support left handed golfers, so I won't buy from them.

Callaway is a option.

Never been a Ping fan.

Not buying Adams with them not knowing what they are doing as far as selling the company, but I do like the looks of their sticks.

Bridgestone doesn't support left handed golfers, so I won't buy from them.

I'm sorry for asking this, but what does that have anything to do with anything?

As a golfer with limited options I wouldn't turn my back on any brand until they have proven not have a product that fits you. I would look at every option available.....
I can tell a a fellow left on this forum put a ton of swings on a few sets: R11s and Razrs

Are you asking which Wilson Staff sets are comparable to your other choices? If so, FG Tour and FG Tour V2.

I think the OP is asking for W/S iron options. I would recommend the Ci11's. I've never hit them, but I have hit the Ci9's, which were great.

I've hit the Ci11 and loved them. Very accurate with a nice soft feel.

Nike Pro Split Cavity's
Taylormade MC's
and ????

Based on the irons in your post I think the FG Tour V2's should be on your list.

Back