What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure it's buttered!

Once again I decided to skip dinner & have nothing. Been working on losing a few lbs, was almost at 230 & now down to 210, have about 5 more to go.

Last night I had dinner at Hooters with some of the guys from work. It was supposed to be a boy's night out, but the other 3 guys are married next thing ya know, the wives got invited too.
It wasnt that big of a deal and it was very amusing watching them try to not get caught checking out the waiteresses. LOL
Im single, so I can look and flirt all I want.
I had a mushroom 'n swiss burger, curly fries and 3 bottles of High Life. Good times.

Last night, saltines and peanut butter. Night before, PB&J. Tonight, microwave White Castles cheeseburgers. Can you see a theme here? WSE needs a personal chef.

Off the cuff, I'd say an adult in your household is traveling on business.

That's funny, because I would have guessed that he was on a bender.

Nothing so exciting, unfortunately. Wifey and WSE are both just working too much. :bulgy-eyes:

GG made a cream cheese and chive bread in the breadmaker. Man oh man is it good.

The bread actually did come out really good, I was very happy with the results. I am am trying to decide what to make next....

We need a recipe for that in the recipe exchange.

Greek style leg of lamb with minty yogurt sauce; four grain pilaf; probably brussel sprouts with pine nuts in a cream sauce; and rice pudding for dessert (Hubby's favorite, and we need to get him out of his funk).

Thanks again for the lamb idea, Smallie.

I love it when there's time to do some actual cooking.

You're welcome Claire, and save some for us, we are on the way over right now!

You're welcome Claire, and save some for us, we are on the way over right now!

A leg of lamb feeds a lot of people, but The Kid's best friend will be here as well. Nothing like two fifth grade boys for sophisticated dinner conversation; I'll be happy if we avoid a burping contest.

We need a recipe for that in the recipe exchange.

I never told you guys I've been to culinary school huh? I'll see what I can work up for you...you guys want it simple or do you prefer all homemade stuff?

I too spent some time in culinary school. The recipe exchange thread is here for everyone. Glad to know others enjoy food like we do.

Might be going to Moxies for dinner tonight:D

Might be going to Moxies for dinner tonight:D

Here in the South Bay Club Moxie used to be a Hardcore hip-hop club for bug women and the men who love them. Getting calls there was....well interesting to say the least. It's closed now though.

Hit A&W for a coney dog, cheese curds & a nice frosty rootbeer.

Ribeyes and potatoes. The weather here is great! I'm cooking outside! WOO HOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back