Farmers Insurance Open (Spoilers)

What a hole by Keegan. Needed two drops. ouch :beat-up:

Those Rickie Fowler fans need to be punched in the face.

Orange towels and they cheer for Fowler

Dude, orange is like the new black, you didn't know that? :D

But he's playing decently, and he's a good guy...no matter what he wears, IMO.

Too bad I didn't start Sneds either of the last 2 days. All my guys did well today though except Crane.

Looking like a 40 point day thanks to Sneds going low at 8 under for the day.

Sticking with Bubba to play good this weekend.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Looking like a 40 point day thanks to Sneds going low at 8 under for the day.

Sticking with Bubba to play good this weekend.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I'm with you man. Got Sneds and Bubba right now. Also have Mahan, debating on whether to keep Bubba or switch for Mahan.

VJ kind of hurt me today with a poo poo 3 over. May have to put in Bud Cauly for tomorrow but VJ went low on day 1 so I may leave him.

I don't think I like to switch guys except for MC or on the final day because they have a chance to get me bonus points. As far as I'm concerned, any guy has the potential to score well any day. Plus, it helps save starts for later in the year.

Bradley, Mahan, Rose, and DiMarco were very solid for me today (should be around a 50 point day), and I'll have 6 out of my 8 guys make the cut (Crane and Phil will miss the cut, but thankfully I had them on the bench to begin with).

Had Watney, Snedeker, and Cink bring in some good points today, unfortunately Crane held me back some.

I don't think I like to switch guys except for MC or on the final day because they have a chance to get me bonus points. As far as I'm concerned, any guy has the potential to score well any day. Plus, it helps save starts for later in the year.

Exactly right. That's why I don't want to burn a start on Fowler or Rose for Bubba. Bubba will go low one day this weekend.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I do have to make one change now that I saw Crane was a MC. Baddeley is now off the bench!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Grrr. Crane and Sutherland missed the cut. No C guy for me this weekend.

Two of my horses are making a decent showing: Brian Snedeker & Bill Haas . I also have Harris English & Camilo Villegas

I do have to make one change now that I saw Crane was a MC. Baddeley is now off the bench!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Dude what the hell. We have like the exact same lineup lol. Same change for me.

I had Crane and Every, so I'm in the same position. My top three should help me out though. I thought crane was going to do real well.

Dude what the hell. We have like the exact same lineup lol. Same change for me.

Perhaps we are using the same research process?!?!

Keep it on the DL! :)

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Man, some guys had big days. I only broke 23 points all day.

decent 48....dimarco through some away

Yep, same here. Crane & Cabrera are gone. So much for taking the round 1 lead w/ 42 points.

Back