Where should I eat lunch, help please!

Why oh why did I come to this thread? My diet is not thanking you people! SAVAGES!!!

Dude, you must be eating at the wrong Sonic. I've had some damn good sonic every day for the last 25 years, until this last 6 mos. (It's real food too)

Sonic is good on occasion. All the food tastes the exact same tho. A burger and the tater tots should have a different flavor IMO.

Sonic is good on occasion. All the food tastes the exact same tho. A burger and the tater tots should have a different flavor IMO.

Ha, no idea how that could be, but I've always said the same of Long John Silvers. I like their tot's but Sonic's fries do suck.

I've only eaten at one Sonic in my life. I had a burger. It was bad. I need to hit a real good one apparently.

I've only eaten at one Sonic in my life. I had a burger. It was bad. I need to hit a real good one apparently.

Dude, Sonic can be a totally heavenly experience.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

The ones in NJ are turrble. We hadnt had one in NJ until recently. I used to travel for work and always made it a point to hit a Sonic. I am not a huge fan of their burgers but I love their Breakfast toaster sandwiches. They are the shizzz

Dude, Sonic can be a totally heavenly experience.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Sonic started in the town 5 minutes North of where I grew up. There are 7 Sonics within 15 minutes of my house. I have eaten Sonic more than I care to. They do have some good stuff but after so much it all starts to get old.

The ones in NJ are turrble. We hadnt had one in NJ until recently. I used to travel for work and always made it a point to hit a Sonic. I am not a huge fan of their burgers but I love their Breakfast toaster sandwiches. They are the shizzz

Argeed. That is about the only thing I get there anymore.

Yeah I got one on the way to the shore once. It was ewwww.

dammit! That sucks. So they just give you little crunchy fried bits?
Yeah dude, a couple big pieces of chicken, but mostly the little fried bits. Maybe I just got the bottom of the bag, but there was a ton of the little things in there.

I would if jwow could play golf other wise that is way to far for a burger ;-)
True, far for a burger. BUT, not too far for a burger AND a shake.

Steak n Shake!!!

best.shakes.ever
Unfortunately, you gotta go for more than a shake, and their burgers and fries anre some of the worst around. Their rings are pretty good though.

They are the second best shakes actually, but there is only one Tasty Queen around and it's jusgt down the street from me. They have the best shakes and malteds I have ever had.

I think they have those at Sonic. Sonic is gross. Therefore, those things should be left out of this thread. :D
Sonic is very good. Their rings are the best around consistently, day in day out. Homemade from scratch every morning. I know this, because I used to make the rings.

Have you tried the new BK fries? They are awesome! I actually think they are better than McDonald's fries now.

I trust you pallet so I will try them. They used to taste like potato air crisp. Better than mcDowells has peak my interest

I trust you pallet so I will try them. They used to taste like potato air crisp. Better than mcDowells has peak my interest
You trust the palate of someone who eats pizza without cheese? haha

Sonic is very good. Their rings are the best around consistently, day in day out. Homemade from scratch every morning. I know this, because I used to make the rings.

Smally know's it! Wish I had a penny for every onion I've had to cut and ring over the years. They actually talked about moving to a frozen not long ago, but all us franchisee's across the nation boycotted.

Smally know's it! Wish I had a penny for every onion I've had to cut and ring over the years. They actually talked about moving to a frozen not long ago, but all us franchisee's across the nation boycotted.

Forgot about the onion rings. Those are good.

Chunkyresponse. The new McBites are godawful. Had them yesterday, and I bet 25% of the box was just broken pieces of rock hard, tooth breaking breading. No chicken inside.

Kevin

BK, at least the one near me really stepped it up today. I got a Whopper, and instead of just getting it wrapped in paper, they put it in a box and half-wrapped in paper so I could hold the paper but still eat the burger. I was impressed.

Chunkyresponse. The new McBites are godawful. Had them yesterday, and I bet 25% of the box was just broken pieces of rock hard, tooth breaking breading. No chicken inside.

Kevin
Exactly my experience. They were terrible.

So, just like McNuggets then? :act-up:

I like McNuggets, even if they are made out of chicken paste. The McBites are made out of breast meat, but you can't be sure because there's hardly any chicken in the breading.

Kevin

Back