Design a Cap Contest w/ Pukka & Golf4Her!

I copied the template into a separate file onto my PC. Then opened it in Paint.net (free sw app)

I am very photoshop proficient, I just didnt want to go through the trouble if there was some free easy software that Pukka uses to send in a template..lol Thanks

I am very photoshop proficient, I just didnt want to go through the trouble if there was some free easy software that Pukka uses to send in a template..lol Thanks

NAAAA! Some people print out the template, get out the Crayola 64 count box, go crazy, and then scan that into their PC and email the scanned image. Whatever works!!!!

Ok, I'll post mine....it's a little crazy. LOL!

PUKKA-SketchPadNateDesign.jpg

Nate, I like yours bro...nice touch with the floral display

late entry as well, but figured i would throw my hat in the ring... (oh what a horrible attempt at humor)

6812656903_3edf21bd22_z.jpg

tnolan I like the looks of that

I completed my entry. I hope it isnt too lame...lol

DevRickusEntry.png

Dev - LAME?? Heck no dude - that is a cool looking hat. Great job!

Dev - LAME?? Heck no dude - that is a cool looking hat. Great job!

Thanks my man. It's hard trying to think like a girl..lol

Here is mine.
Golf4HerDesignACapContestDougBlack.jpg

Some great designs everybody. I'm bummed my month of craziness allowed this contest to fly under my radar.

Some great designs everybody. I'm bummed my month of craziness allowed this contest to fly under my radar.

It's not too late!! Deadline was extended to Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight per Golf4her's Facebook page.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

There are some awesome designs in here. I think I like Nerfny's the best

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Any update on this contest?

Thanks for the info belbs

According to the G4her FB page, the finalists will be announced tomorrow. They were apparently overwhelmed with the number of entries. :)

Thanks for the update. I dont have access to FB at work. When they announce the finalists, can someone post it here?

Hey everyone, we will be posting the top 5 tomorrow. Have to say this was way harder than I thought it would be. All of the entries where honestly really really good. Would love to have all of them on the G4H website one day. To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure which ones it will be ... stay tuned! The anticipation is killing me (and you, I'm sure!)

~Christina

awesome! can't wait to see the finalists today...

Were the finalists announced? I couldnt find the G4H facebook page for some reason on my phone.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Back